Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[VIP PREMIUM] Professional Training Program $6000

Tony:
    ♦️58 Intensive Video-based Training Sessions (24h of playtime)

Get a direct view of a professional trader’s screen as he takes you through everything he knows about the markets and trading. Each video session is packed with real world insights, and every concept, setup, and tactic is explained in thorough detail like nothing you’ve seen before.

♦️61 Practice Drills for Skill Building

It’s not enough to teach you concepts and methods and then leave you on your own. This is called training for a reason, and you get 61 challenging practice drills that take what you’ve learned and allow you to apply it to real market scenarios for accelerated learning.

♦️Comprehensive Supporting Documents and Tools

Each video-based session also includes supporting PDF’s with highly detailed key takeaways and extra insights and perspectives. These allow you to deepen your understanding while acting as useful reference guides going forward. Other practical tools are also provided to allow you to immediately transfer what you learn to your live trading.

The Last Training You Will Ever Need

If you wanted to enroll in extensive training of this caliber at a trading firm, you would either have to beat out hundreds of applicants to get hired, or it would cost you $25,000 and up. However, our mission is to help as many serious traders as possible, so we’ve priced it low enough that any trader willing to invest in their success can afford it. The price of the program is only $6,000.

I have been learning to trade the E-mini S&P for the last 5 plus years. I have read the best books and attended many of the most popular training courses across the industry. But I have to say that the OpenTrader Professional Training Program is a totally different ball game. It is the most powerful and comprehensive training program I’ve ever come across in 5 years of searching. In fact, I believe that this is the first time ever that this kind of pro training is available for independent retail traders. It’s like getting a university degree in trading. I give it 5/5 stars.– Mani K., San Ramon, CA, USA.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Time To Make Money Net

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much...

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for the share

Man, i love this content! thanks!