Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] AA WhatsApp Tools V 7.29 Cracked - New Version & Latest Crack - No Errors

UPDATED : 10-16-23 - 18:35:03 GMT

VIKING WHATSAPP MARKETING TOOL – A solution to sell on WhatsApp, marketing and build up an effective sales strategy. Whatsapp Marketing Tool To Send Millions Messages To Numbers In The World.

It’s a desktop based bulk WhatsApp marketing software and it is connected with NOX player (a desktop based android platform) and the messages are being sent by every individual channels. This software has one of the most advanced and WhatsApp look alike features that you can expect out of an automation tool for sending bulk WhatsApp messages. We have two kind of software!

Features:

WhatsApp Forwarding
    WhatsApp Forwarding for faster uploading of images, audios & videos.
    Send 1000s Of Messages
    Automatically send bulk of marketing messages , saving your time.
    Filter WhatsApp Numbers
    Keep the junk out by filtering thousands of WhatsApp users under 3 seconds.
    Personalized Inbox
    Reply individually to all your channels. Personalized inbox for all incoming messages.
    Send Bulk Of Document Messages
    This tool supports sending multimedia messages. You can send bulk of excel file , word file , vCard… and send greetings…
    Send Bulk Of Simple Text Massages
    Send bulk of simple text messages for only 5 minutes. This is the solution for you if you want to send greetings…
    Send Bulk Of Picture Massages
    Send bulk of picture messages to your customers. Also you can send video, audio….This tool supports sending multimedia…
    Add Unlimited Senders
    Save time by adding unlimited WhatsApp numbers to send messages. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. From any number.

Here’s what you’ll get…

Extract to the results Extract to all WhatsApp numbers are active. Then, import the filtered file to send the message in bulk
    Filter WhatsApp Numbers Scrape your contact list to filter only active WhatsApp users. Tool will 100% precision filter.
    Interface Tool Here you can add WhatsApp Channels/Numbers for sending messages. Use CSV file to upload.
    Supports All Multimedia Formats Send bulk of messages in any format: text, images, videos, audios and vCard files.
    Report successful results Track your progress of the WhatsApp marketing campaigns in this panel.
    Send bulk of media messages Send bulk of picture messages to your customers. Also you can send…
    Send bulk of document messages This tool supports sending multimedia messages. You can…
    Send bulk of text messages Send bulk of simple text messages for only 5 minutes.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Star Agency

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for this

V.I.P Premium Member