Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money Net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Angry Read this before you purchase!!!!!

Introduction
    I'm sure you're here because you want an honest review about the BHPT VIP membership. Well here's an honest review that you can trust. I'm going to guess you're in a similar situation to my own? You're on the internet trying to find a way to make money right? You look at this forum and think "Oh just another scam that makes you pay to get access". I was just like you and thought the same thing. When I first decided to join I thought it was sketchy that I would have to pay but once becoming VIP I completely understand why it's paid access. I'll explain below.

Admin perspective
    Think about it from the owner and the cracking teams perspective. They run a website and they spend their time to reverse engineer and release programs cracks/method leaks that have never been seen on the internet before here and they do it with the risk of making zero money. Since they aren't getting paid to crack the programs and release the methods they have ZERO money for hosting costs or maintaining the website. They need a way to make money to cover the cost of hosting the website and maintaining everything.

Average Consumer perspective
    As a normal user or person browsing the internet if you came to a website like this I'm sure you would be scared to give out your money without any guarantee. I personally have joined forums in the past and have been scammed. Upon joining you receive a personalized message from the owner of this board explaining how to get VIP and what it offers you. You look at the pm and are interested in buying. You decide to do more research on the forum and google the forum name and come on a "review" on a competing website accusing the owner of stealing their downloads and posting them here for costs. Based on that one "review" from the one website you decide to miss out.

My experience
    Upon joining this forum I was already looking at all the tools and items that VIPs have access to. I thought it was an amazing deal for 50$ and decided to register and I got the personalized pm from the owner. After reading it and everything I did more research upon the website and found one "Review" from another website. Usually this would turn me away and I'm sure it has for many other people but I decided to purchase anyways. Once receiving the pm I replied and purchased my VIP membership and it was literally the most amazing purchase I have made. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and the owner has also helped me many times. There were a few times I forgot my password and the owner sorted it out very quickly and professionally with no hassle to me at all. Over all it is a VERY good deal you will not find anywhere else.

The reality of this forum compared to others
    As I am aware you may have stumbled upon other forums in past and possibly gotten scammed. Also googling the name of this current forum will bring you to a "review" from a competing website. I'm going to break it down for you in 4 points.

1. This isn't like those other forums
    BHPT isn't like the other forums. This forum provides content that is never before seen and an amazing resource for making money and anything blackhat related. While other forums are plagued with malware and infected links this forum is completely clean and monitored to an extreme amount. You can be assured that anything you download or visit from the owner or admin team is 100% safe and anything that is posted and infected will be taken down within a day.

2. Those forums who accuse us are the actual bad ones
    Many of these forums use SEO techniques to get their fake reviews boosted to the top. As mentioned above there are websites which claim backhatprotools to be a scam and a lie. These websites are the ones who owners and admins scam and try to keep people away from us because we are the ones who expose them and LEAK THEIR SHIT. For instance I'm sure some of you are from other forums and have seen how they ridicule forums which "leak information". The reason for that is because these forums are the one who believe the internet should be free and they can't make money off from it

3. Those forums copy and paste our items
    For those forums who accuse BHPT of downloading and re-leaking their content they are LIARS. They are the ones who charge INSANE FEES for OUR PRODUCTS. The cracking team of BHPT spend their time creating cracks and releasing never before seen content. These other websites steal the content then make access to it over 100 times more than you would get it here and many times fill it with malware. These are the ones who steal OUR content and they don't want you coming here because they can't make money off from you.

4. This content is never before seen
    When I say that I don't just mean that their cracks are new and updated. I actually mean that products and cracks are RELEASED HERE FIRST. And then get copied onto those other forums. You can find a post for a product here and then 3 days later it will be posted on one of those shitty sites claiming BHPT to steal their content.

Should you purchase the VIP membership?

Short answer:
    Yes

Long answer:
    Yes you should. You will EASILY be able to make your money back within the day if you put effort into it. I have seen released on here that could easily net you THOUSANDS with barely any effort at all. It is extremely easy to make back your money and you are a FOOL if you let this opportunity pass by.

V.I.P Premium Member

I am intrigued by your comments and many others I have read. I purchased 2 weeks ago and I still cannot get access to one course. On Friday 12th October 2018 admin told me use the free upgraded Monkifiles account made available for all VIP members.

After clearing my browsing history and cookies, I entered the Monkifiles username and password provided to get access to faster downloads. But it seems that the account wasn't premium anymore.

I tried using IDM to download the files but this also doesn't work because the page url will not have access to the files unless IDM has your BHPT login details. My question to you and all the others that have left glowing reviews is quite simple. How are you downloading the files of these courses/software. If someone knows the secret please share.

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsf View Post
    I am intrigued by your comments and many others I have read. I purchased 2 weeks ago and I still cannot get access to any of the courses/software. On Friday 12th October 2018 admin told me use the free upgraded Monkifiles account made available for all VIP members. He mentioned that the upgraded free account link is on every course/software page. However, it still isn't on the Extractafy page that I wanted to gain access to the downloads files.

After clearing my browsing history and cookies, I entered the Monkifiles username and password provided to get access to faster downloads. Once again, this doesn't work because the account, despite assurances has not been upgraded. I contacted admin and he said they are working on the issue.

I tried using IDM to download the files but this also doesn't work because the page url will not have access to the files unless IDM has your BHPT login details. My question to you and all the others that have left glowing reviews is quite simple. How are you downloading the files of these courses/software. If someone knows the secret please share.
    Firstly I will explain your concern in regards to monkifiles and why it may not work for you. Recently I downloaded a course that was listed on monkifiles using IDM which took me a while to download. After downloading a few days later the monkifiles account become a free user. As stated in the post which you replied to the monkifiles account was purchased by procrackteam and is originally intended for their VIP users and they can change the password or cancel the account which can become a problem. The subscription that the procrackteam bought for their VIP members seems to have been deactivated as they likely found it it was being shared. There are plenty of courses and information that do not rely on monkifiles. I have my own monkifiles premium account and if you would like a specific course you can message me and I will provide you with alternate links to download them through mega and such. Also don't ask for the login information as it's my account and I don't intent on sharing my password with a random stranger but I will download and re-upload some courses for you if you need.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you very much KitKat. I did also register for a premium account with Monkifiles however, they didn't upgrade my account after 4 days so I had to open a dispute with them. They still haven't responded though. I would really appreciate if you could download Extractafy, ASM and Junglescout Pro. I have a Mega account so no problem with that. Thanks again.

V.I.P Premium Member

Can you post the threads here and once I'm done I'll send the links in PM

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbsf View Post
    Thank you very much KitKat. I did also register for a premium account with Monkifiles however, they didn't upgrade my account after 4 days so I had to open a dispute with them. They still haven't responded though. I would really appreciate if you could download Extractafy, ASM and Junglescout Pro. I have a Mega account so no problem with that. Thanks again.
    actually I'll find them. I'll send you a pm in a bit after I'm done uploading them. Afterwards I would appreciate if you could post here to verify I sent the files. Also if you need more support I'll help you in the future of course.

V.I.P Premium Member

I don't actually need a download for Junglescout.

V.I.P Premium Member

sent you the download links and instructions of all 3 items

V.I.P Premium Member

Nice Review KitCat, By the way, my cat is named KittCat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast