Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money Net

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] eCom Turbo Theme Nulled - Shopify Free Download - Latest Version Cracked

Here's the eCom Turbo Theme Nulled you've all requested - Shopify Free Download - Latest Version Cracked

It is probably the Easiest Way To Create Beautiful Shopify Stores That Boost Conversions And Profits!

It has been designed with you in mind eCom Turbo can save you over $890 a year in Shopify's App Fees!

It's More Than Just A Theme...

eCom Turbo is a Shopify Theme crafted for simplicity, but it's more than just that. It's a theme that's designed specifically to trigger more conversions! eCom Turbo is a high converting theme that was created by a businessman who was obsessed with increasing sales on his own store.

eCom Turbo has helped its customers earn millions in extra revenue form there stores!

THE PROBLEM: When running a Shopify store you need a high converting store to capture as many sales as you can and drive down advertising cost. The problem is most Shopify themes are designed by companies that don't even run Shopify stores!

I was tired of using themes that just don't convert so I took matters into my own hands and created my own high converting theme from scratch! As time when on eCom Turbo got developed into the best high converting theme on the plant with apps built in and beautiful high converting features.

This isn't your typical theme designed by a software company that's never run a Shopify store themselves. We've taken the most cutting edge apps and built them into eCom Turbo to both save you money and boost conversions. The theme is used by a store owner who's doing 7 figures a year and ACTUALLY knows what converts and what doesn't. eCom Turbo was designed in a way that anyone can use it without touching ANY complicated code!

Here Are 4 Big Benefits....
    Full Custom Homepage
    Design the homepage to fit your store and make it look amazing! Have the ability to change your layout and even change the colours of your titles and prices to whatever colour you like!

Conversion Boosters
    We spent long nights in the lab and built in specific conversion boosting theme that increate revenue on your store instantly. This simply makes you more money and saves you money on app fees!

Incredibly Fast Loading
    Store loading will have a major effect on your sales. Studies show that store with a loading time of 3 seconds or more can lose up to 40% of there sales. eCom Elites was designed with super speeds in mind.

Free eCom Course & Support
    Inside eCom Turbo you will have access to our membership where we have videos showing you EXACTLY how to set up the theme. We have also added in some free eCom training and free theme support forever!

Finally! Start Getting Results...
    If you struggle to get sales from your Shopify Store or increase your slow sales then installing eCom Turbo is going to boost sales and save you money at the same time. They money you save on app fees you can use in your advertising campaigns or better yet keep it in your pocket!

Using eCom Turbo is going to give you an edge over the competition. You no longer have to rely on expensive clunky apps to optimize your store. This is the all in one solution you've been waiting for!

Get Instant Access to eCom Turbo now!
    Andrew generated over $100,000 in 30 Days by installing eCom Turbo on his struggling Shopify store. The theme converted like crazy for him and $100k is a great achievement in 30 days!

Facebook will soon start to penalize pages that load slow, what does this mean for you? If your page loads slow then you won't get shown as much in the advertising algorithm and this means higher advertising cost. You will get lower reach and ultimately this will leave you struggling to get sale let along scale your Shopify Store.

We designed eCom Turbo with ultimate simplicity and even though we packed it with apps it's designed in a way to reduce load times. We have fine tuned every aspect giving you a super quick theme that both Facebook and your customers will love.

Simple To Use Conversion Features

The Cash Boosting Upsell
    Give out enticing discounts and collect leads at the same time! Fully customizable popup that's going to boost sales and leads for future promotions. This feature is a conversion boosting king! Capture those leaving customers and turn them into sales. No more coupon apps needed and you can change colors, text and whatever you want.

Built In Scarcity Timer
    No more timer apps! This built in psychological trigger is going to to put even more money in your pocket. Offering something for a limited time will always boost sales. Fear of missing out becomes a great trigger that will push costumes to buy on impulse. Create scarcity and urgency without touching any code. Fully customisable, you can even change the color of the progress bar and the bar shadow!

The Cash Boosting Upsell
    MASSIVE conversion booster! Collect more profit with a cart to checkout upsell popup. Studies show that visitors are more likely to buy an upsell right after the cart and right before the checkout. We increased profits by up to 25% once we switched to this on our Shopify stores. You can get really specific and offer a related product, so they want to buy a fishing rod? Offer them a fishing reel at checkout!

Custom Clean Footer
    A clean theme generates more sales! We found cluttered and confusing footers are a distraction and you can lose sales. After adding a nice clean footer template we got more sales and better conversions! This is completely customizable and don't worry you can also use the standard Shopify footer.

Super Clean Call To Actions
    Create beautiful completely customizable call to action buttons under your collections right on the homepage! These are MASSIVE conversion boosters. Not only that, you can customize whatever you want including the product price and title. Did you know that even a simple color or text size change can boost sales? Boost conversions like a boss with a homepage that you have full control of.

Urgency Sales Ticker
    Nothing creates urgency more than a sale ticker! Show people that things are selling on your site and it will boost conversions. The fear of missing out will always increase sales. This is 100% customizable! You can change the border, colors and whatever you like.

Increase Instagram Profits
    Want to know a fun fact? As part of being in an awesome Facebook group I get to personally help people out. Over 60% of the members who messaged me about failed Instagram promotions had a theme that didn't work very well on mobile! eCom Turbo is designed for Crispy Instagram profits with a sticky add to cart button.

Simple Easy Trust Badges
    Upload trust badges that change site wide so you won't have to add them to your products every time! You can upload a trust bar with multiple badges or one single badge at a time. The size of the badge will determine how they sit so you have control. Trust is known to be a HUGE conversion booster and will get those visitors converting!

Profit Boosting Cart Buttons
    Change the size and color of your buttons for ultimate testing! The checkout button can be customized, we have also added another button above the cart that can be toggles on and off. Get full control over your stores sales funnels and stop losing sales! Did you noticed there is also a nice little timer in the cart as well? Boost those sales!

Customize The Homepage
    Create a beautiful homepage that gives you the ability to change text color and move everything around. You can change the colors of everything and you can also do it on the product pages! It's important to create a homepage that flows with your entire store so we have given you the ability to do that and BOOST CONVERSIONS!

Jeff Increased His Conversions Overnight!

Jeff spent some time installing eCom Turbo on his store and customizing it to fit his store perfectly. When he published eCom Turbo sales started to roll in! Over $1,300 and growing in a few hours after using out conversion boosting theme.

Salespage :
    https://ecomturbo.com/

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks man really appreciate your share!!! REP added!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks...............

V.I.P Premium Member

thank bro foe share

V.I.P Premium Member

seee thisssssss
    ** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

i love you man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot brother !
    "Whether you think you can, or think you can't - You are right."

V.I.P Premium Member

this is awesome. Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot! I've been looking for it for long time. However, I'm having this error:

There is 1 error:
    zip does not contain a valid theme: missing template "layout/theme.liquid", missing template "templates/index.liquid", missing template "templates/collection.liquid", missing template "templates/product.liquid", missing template "templates/page.liquid", missing template "templates/cart.liquid", and missing template "templates/blog.liquid"

Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?
    Last edited by Sky-bird; 11-06-2018 at 03:56 PM.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast