Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 3

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] AIOStream Ultimate II V 3.3.5.7 Cracked | Revolutionary Tools Music Marketing

2023 UPDATED!

AIOStream Ultimate Version Cracked | Revolutionary Tools For Music Marketing Crack

Revolutionary Tools For Music Marketing!

AIOStream is a revolutionary music marketing software, it can increase your songs’ views, followers and likes etc. in a very short time.

AIOStream Works With Most Popular Music Sites!

AIOStream crack can also upload, play, follow, share, comment and like a batch of songs, lists and users etc. AIOStream always keep improvement with update everyday and it will greatly enhance your exposure on music marketing easily!

Now AIOStream works with SoundCloud, Spotify, Napster, Deezer, iHeartRadio and Pandora. You can run these sites’ tasks in one software at the same time. And we are adding more sites like google music, apple music and tidal etc. And soon, you can create a task to mix different sites’ function to finish a complex task.

SoundCloud
    Spotify
    Napster
    Deezer
    iHeartRadio
    Pandora
    Ultimate Edition

Create Customized Tasks to
    Do Any Job You want!
    Flexible Task Creating and Running
    We have designed AIOStream to be a very smart program and very easy to use at the same time. You can create a simple task very fast by using preset task templates, you can also create very complex tasks by combining the basic functions together(play, follow, unfollow, comment, like, search and get content etc...). All basic functions has been designed and divided into basic module, you can combine, mix and sort these modules to generate any task you want. Every output of one module can be used as input parameters of another module. This gives you the smartest way to customize your tasks.

The better thing is that we provide a FREE service to help you to create any task base on current functions, you just need submit your need to us, then we do it for you!

Perfect Scheldule Task
    We have provided a very smart schedule task function. You can set your tasks to run/delay/wait/pause/resume/stop by certain date, run times, hours, days, weeks and months etc...

Powerful Account Manager
    The Account Manager makes it easy to save your accounts by category or campaign, you can see all the important details of the accounts in one table - very clear! When you select accounts to run a task, you can select either one category or multi-category accounts to run the task, this will help you to manage your campaign accounts very well. The main functions in the account manager form are: add account category, add account, import accounts, export accounts, delete accounts, check the details of selected accounts, bind proxy with account, set usage limit of every account for every function in certain time.

Smart Data Manager
    Super smart data manage function that let you can add, import, set and use any type data with the functions in these sites. The result data of one function can be sent to the new functions to use and get new results. For example, you can run a search task to find which people who liked your song, and then you run another follow task to follow these people who liked your song, and then you can also run a message tasks to send these people private message. And the program use local database to save all data that means it can mange huge data for you.

Proxy and Account Security
    Bind Proxy and Avoid Account Suspended

This function lets you bind accounts with appointed proxies, so that later the program will use the same proxy with this account all the time. This will make your account much safer. These sites don't want to see that you are in USA now and then you are in England after 1 min. You can set every account to use a different proxy, you also can set every 2 or X accounts to use the same proxy. The program can also use the conventional proxy rotate method of using a different proxy every time the account logs in. It's very smart, it's all is down to your settings.

And AIOSTREAM operation is same to human's operation, this will avoid your accounts got suspended.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Money Robot Submitter

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Super stoaked

V.I.P Premium Member