Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Thread: Proof

V.I.P Premium Member

Proof

I'm ecstactic as hell!! I'm not a newbie, but I'm very green and lame when it comes to this. I joined a paid Roundtable Group last week for an average price and it's nothing compared to Blackhatprotools. These guys are the real deal, not like the other guys that take your money and laugh behind your Back. How ever to take it to the next level, the JV Partnership buy in will be over $2K. very STEEP PRICE for a green ass like me! With my new family BHPT support and tools. I will use our software and traffic tactics to melt their servers and fill my accounts very soon promoting their core products. Then I will join them shortly on the upcoming launches. Kudos to every one. VIP Elite here I come!!

Kingdom

Contributor

How do you become VIP elite?