Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Super Moderator

[GET] NoBSFx Forex Trading Course - Free Download

Not everyone feels that they have the time to research and study Elliott Wave and price patterns to become successful.

You don't have to know Elliott-wave concepts to be profitable in trading. Many successful traders just use one simple setup; on many timeframes and many different markets. Once they've proved to themselves that their "setup" is valid and has a definable edge.

The setup may not be easy to find. And lots of time can be wasted just searching every day for that "special" setup. But it can definitely work.

Elliott Wave traders use the theory (which has a lot of nuances) to help them see where we are right now in a specific market and what is most likely to happen because of the last significant bull/bear market legs. And sometimes the trades you can obtain are nearly "magical" in nature. It really comes down to what kind of trader you are ultimately willing to be.

But, if you want to understand why huge trading funds use technical analysis and Elliott Wave to place their large positions (and their daily actions with $MM/$MMM moves the markets substantially) this is a VERY valuable course with great logic included as to why you need to do what you do....

Dramatically Improve Your Forex Trading!

Three Subscription Levels for Every Time Frame FOREX Trader from Day Trader to Position/Swing Trader to Long Term Trader.

Our NoBSFX Reports and Trading Workshop:

NoBSFX Daily Report: A written report five days a week with 240 and 60 minute charts for the top 8 FOREX markets.

NoBSFX Net Trend Video Report: A video report two days a week for the top 8 FOREX markets from the weekly down to the 60 minute time frames. Click Here for More Details.

NoBSFX Trade Alerts: Complete trade management from entry to exit looking at 28 of the top FOREX markets.

NoBSFX Monthly Minor Currency Video Report: Once a month videos on the top 20 minor currency FOREX markets from the weekly down to 240 minute time frames.

NoBSFX Workshop: A nine hour video workshop teaching everything needed for successful trading from money management to trade entry, stop loss placement and adjustment strategies to exit strategies.

I personally use a "shorthand" method of using Elliott Wave on large timeframe charts (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) to get a high percentage window on where price action is likely to go. And really don't trade much when that price action is in doubt. I use Fibonacci (which is what Elliott waves are based on) every day in my trading.

Trading in the middle is fraught with danger! This course has some unique setups (which you can find in the markets every day with very little risk) to eliminate your confusion.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Make Money Method Zyzz

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks......

V.I.P Premium Member

thank for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks......

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share.

V.I.P Premium Member