Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Sendy 3.0.4 Nulled - Self Hosted Email Newsletter Application Crack

Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverable.

Features you'll get

Send newsletters 100x cheaper
    Sendy sends fast multi-threaded emails via Amazon SES at only $1 per 10,000 emails. Free yourself from paying for expensive email campaigns and forget about limits set by your host while at the same time enjoy high deliverability rate. Best bang for your buck!

Beautiful reports
    See results of every campaign and autoresponders in a beautifully formatted report. Visualize opens, clicks, bounces, complaints and countries with charts & data with Sendy cracked. You can export segments of subscribers from your report for re-targetting.

White labeled client accounts
    Managing multiple products or services? With Sendy, you can organize them into groups or as we like to call it, 'brands'. Optionally give your client access to their own brand and let them send newsletters on their own at a price you set. You can even set monthly sending limits and adjust client privileges.

Autoresponders
    Automate your marketing by setting up a series of emails in drip campaigns to automatically follow up with your subscribers at time intervals you set. Or send emails annually or one off emails at a specific date. Keep your subscribers engaged and your brand at the top of their mind.

List segmentation
    Research shows sending emails to targeted segments can increase email engagement as well as revenue by more than 25%. Sendy nulled enables you to create segments for any list based on any conditions you define. Choose segments and/or lists to include or exclude in your email campaigns for optimized results.

List & subscriber management
    Manage and segment lists & subscribers easily with Sendy. Mass import/delete subscribers, custom fields, single/double opt-in, custom subscribe/unsubscribe confirmation page, thank you/good bye emails, subscribe form or API to add users (takes a deep breath), you name it!

Custom fields
    Create custom fields to store more than just 'name' and 'email'. Not only can you store more information about your subscribers, you can use them for list segmentation or personalization tags in your newsletters for a more personalized experience.

Bounce, complaint & unsubscribe handling
    Keep your lists clean effortlessly as bounces, complaints and unsubscribes are automatically handled in real time once your newsletter is sent. There is no need for any manual post campaign cleanups, just sit back and watch your campaign report unfold.

Third party integrations & Zapier
    Sendy integrates with many popular apps like Wordpress, Magento, Joomla etc thanks to third party developers. Sendy also works with Zapier, an automation service that enables you to integrate Sendy with 1000+ apps in Zapier's app directory!

Even more features! 

GDPR features only available in Sendy
    Translation ready
    Two Factor Authentication
    Mass add, delete or unsubscribe users
    Ready-to-use subscription form
    Fast multi-threaded sending
    Store templates
    Google Analytics support
    Import lists without re-confirmation
    Send emails with attachments
    Use any other SMTP services
    Use personalization tags
    Include or exclude lists to send
    Single or double opt-in
    Adjust sending rate

SP :
    https://sendy.co/

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

2. Thanks engel.vn thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thank You !

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    great share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thank you mate

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks you you!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks mate
    Lifetime Hosting! Stop! Paying Your Hosting And Domain Providers? Forever. Click Here

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    great tool

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thank You !

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks for the share mate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast