Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 2.0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

[VIP] Binary-Options-X.com - Site Grab (Videos, PDF and Indicators) By Jeff Glenellis

Binary-Options-X.com - Site Grab (Videos, PDF and Indicators) By Jeff Glenellis

Mushin's Mini-Review.

I am new to Binary Options and find them interesting in many ways. I never took them serious until recently, since most of the Binary Options Brokers I researched, seemed to be scams, potential scams, and I decided it wasn't worth wasting money on the unknown. Now there are some registered and regulated Binary Options Brokers who seem like they are going to be successful in establishing a "Real" trading environment for Binary Options. Real as in NOT trading against the broker. Brokers don't like to lose money, so if you are trading against them, you will lose.

I have setup and funded an account with "Traders Way" (see link below), and as of today, only placed one Binary Option trade. I did the smallest amount, and won a whopping $5.00 in Real Money! I used Trader's Way for my first Binary Options trade since I already had a Forex trading account with them. I am not sure if I will keep using Traders Way, but I will test some things out with them.

One thing I like about Binary Options, is you decide the maximum amount you are willing to lose up front. Once the trade is placed, that amount is the most you can lose, unlike Forex, where if you blink, you could wipe out your entire account. Note, in Forex you can trade with a "Stop Loss", which can also reduce your losses to a set amount, but with Binary Options, the maximum loss and profit amounts are predetermined. I also like that in Binary Options, I can place a trade, and have it set to expire in a certain time frame. As low as 60 seconds! With Forex, you have no real way to know when a trade will appear or how long it might take to complete. So being able to choose a set time frame is new and interesting to me.

About this share. Jeff Glenellis who is a Forex Trader and Instructor created a Binary Options training course a few years ago. He offered it for free, but the web site has been offline awhile now. I grabbed all of the information and am sharing it now.

Even though the information is old, it is still interesting to listen to a full time trader and his views on Binary Options.

The Binary-Options-X.com web site is offline, but I have provided "Archive.org" links to all of the training pages. I have also included the Course Manual in PDF format and the MT4 Trading Platform Indicators which he provided as part of the training.

I have provided direct links to the videos on YouTube as well as uploading a ZIP file with all of the videos, the indicator and the PDF manual.

In one of his videos he discusses Binary Option Brokers, even though I haven't checked, a lot of that information could be VERY out of date and unusable. If you are a Non USA Citizen, then you will have a larger selection of Brokers to choose from. USA citizens only have "Two" registered and regulated Binary Options Brokers within the USA we can signup with, and laws were actually passed, making it almost impossible for a USA Citizen to use an offshore broker. I know of "One" offshore broker, that I know for sure, but there could be more, since I haven't researched this lately. You would REALLY want to research any Binary Options Broker you are considering signing up with. Sadly lots of brokers are only scams.

In the USA, citizens can signup with one or both of the only two legally registered and regulated Binary Options Brokers in the United States. Cantor Exchange and Nadex. Cantor Exchange is a division of Cantor Fitzgerald, L.P., a financial services firm that was founded in 1945. They are very financially stable. I don't have any real experience with Nadex. Below are links in case you want to do further research.

Since I am new to Binary Options, I found it interesting to listen and read the views of someone who has actually traded Binary Options successfully. I learned some things from the training, which I will test out. I will keep using Traders Way for now, but I want to setup an account with Cantor Exchange and test some things out. If my Mini-Review sounds sort of vague, that is because Binary Options are still very much new to me. I am sharing this course, in case anyone else is also curious about trading Binary Options.

Two USA Located, Registered and Regulated Binary Options Brokers.

Cantor Exchange & Nadex.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

will find out

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for post

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much!