Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ThunderDome eBay

V.I.P Premium Member

Need Money for your business? I have lots of money to invest in high ROI business.

I will be your unlimited source of money for profitable projects.

Split on earnings: 50/50.

You must be an expert or know all the experts in getting customers for your business idea

Example businesses: General Drop ship, Apparel store, software, etc..

Business Requirements
    • Must have a real potential of producing $500K profits in the first 6 months.
    • Should make a minimum of 20K in the first month.
    • Must generate profit in first 5 days.
    • Must have a minimum consistent ROI of 2X on investment
    • Advertising should not require showing skin.
    • Must have a way to increase the Lifetime value of a customer. Either Subscription based business or great follow up ad campains that lead to repeat purchases in future.

If you work with me, there can be no secrets, no exceptions. This is a partnership. I will work with you day to day as a partner. All investment capital & assets will stay in my control.

If you feel you have the talent to make a sustainable long term business, PM me:
    1. Business idea
    2. Your background and experience.
    3. How much investment is needed to achieve 5k Profits in first week
    4. Your Skype ID
    Last edited by theopensea; 11-20-2018 at 06:50 PM.