Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Lmouidni

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

[GET] Advance SEO 2019 Learn SEO Tools Rank High On #Google SEO

Advance SEO 2019 Learn SEO Tools Rank High On #Google SEO

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 2 hours | Size: 1.46 GB
    Learn SEO Tools Ahref, Alexa, WordAI, Articleforge & More! Keeping An Eye On Your Competitor SEO Strategies To Rank High

What you'll learn

Learn To Rank Website And Increase Traffic From Search Engine
    Start your own SEO Agency Or Start Working As Freelancer
    Generate more leads for your business from targeting keywords
    Find Low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list
    Learn All Working SEO Tools Along With SEO Progress & Work Flow
    Perform Site Audit Like A PRO!
    Discover the likely contributors to the competition's SEO successes.
    Use the Ahrefs marketing tool to better understand their competition's marketing strategies.

Requirements
    Basic Computer Skills
    Basic SEO Knowledge

Description
    Welcome to Advance SEO Masterclass, This course is designed as an introduction to the popular SEO tool, These are standard industry tool and learning how to use them will help you to run better and more efficient marketing campaigns. Students will also learn to Keep An Eye On Competitor in terms of Link Building, Keyword Research, Site Audit And Tracking of Bounce rate, Visitor's etc. This is an important source for Website owner, Content marketers and Bloggers researching new content ideas.

Here are some tools name,
    - Ahref,
    - Alexa,
    - WordAi,
    - Articleforge,
    - Snov,
    - Hunter,
    - Article Builder & Lot More!

Students learn about indepth keyword research with the program. This is key to finding content opportunities that are both valuable to the website (in terms of search volume ) and not too difficult to rank. Students will learn how to view the keywords that their competition ranks for naturally in the search engines. You will also learn how valuable the market believes those keywords are by seeing estimated cost per click information. Additionally, traffic metrics are included as well.

Students further learn how to use Ahrefs, Alexa to analyze their competitors. This information can inspire students to target similar keywords. Students with similar competing products and businesses that target similar keywords may therefore hope to achieve similar results. This is particularly useful when a new entrant to an industry competes against a large business with millions of dollars to experiment with various marketing strategies. However, competitors of all sizes can provide enormously valuable information.
    By figuring out the blueprints to the competitions' marketing success, students can attempt to compete on a more level playing field. We will also talk about Updates, Quiz, Assignments and Important Career Stuff!

This course is designed after completed over 2000+ Projects on SEO along with my team.
    I take you to each and every topic in connected way so you can relate each topic and its importance, We will start with Ahref and complete on so basically connecting with each and every topic in sequence to one another.

Feedbacks,
    Stephen G. (Toronto, CA)
    "Shubham is the best! He taught me a few things I didn't know and I have been in this business for 10+ years! Thank you, my friend and a new order will come in tonight! "
    Lee S. (Hayes, GB)
    "Did exactly what was promised, good communication. Very pleased. Recommended!"
    Viktor Veres
    "Learned nice practical aspects. Straight forward, immediate results."
    Dennis VanWagner
    "This was the right course at the right time for me. It was short, sweet & to the point...."
    After completing this course you will be Industry Level Ready to work as Intern, Fresher or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything on your website itself!
    Who is the target audience?
    Beginner and intermediate learners.
    Webmasters, Bloggers, Business Owners, Online Marketers.
    Small business owners and bloggers that want to get on the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
    Want New Career Path Towards SEO and increase valuable site traffic, this course is for you.

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing gr8 course

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks brooooooooo

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing great course

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks fr the share