Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Angerfist

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] First Page Videos By Brian Dean - Free VIP Download

Genre: eLearning Video / Business, SEO, Youtube Marketing

How to Use YouTube to Get More Traffic, Leads, and Customers

Introducing First Page Videos, the only online business course that shows you exactly how to rank in YouTube, step-by-step.

Now you can grow your online business using advanced YouTube SEO tactics and strategies that I've tested "behind closed doors" for the past 3 years.

.and I've boiled it down into a simple, easy-to-implement system called First Page Videos - and today it's available for the first time ever.

Long story short: you'll see how this system can help you grow your online business in record time, by mastering THE MOST IMPORTANT part of video marketing: YouTube SEO.

And this comprehensive system gets results:

Even if.you've never made a video before
    Even if.you've struggled with YouTube marketing in the past
    Even if.you're overwhelmed with no idea where to start

"This is a foolproof system for creating and optimizing videos that get results."
    If you want to generate targeted traffic from YouTube, build brand awareness, and FINALLY tap into the power of online video..

.First Page Videos is perfect for you.
    Inside this training, I share my proprietary system for creating videos that rocket to the top of YouTube's search results for keywords that your customers search for everyday.

And I've packaged it all into a simple, step-by-step system that anyone can follow.
    Yes, it will take work, but you saw the opportunity.
    You saw that the popularity of online video is exploding right now. You also saw how online business owners just like you are tapping into YouTube's potential to generate targeted traffic.
    Now I'm going to give you the tactics, tools and techniques that you need to make it happen.

Here's what you can expect when you join.
    Just getting started with video? Use my "80/20 Approach to Video Production" to easily create professional-looking videos at home.
    Want people to watch, like, share and comment on the videos that you publish? I'll show you the secret to creating video content that people (and YouTube) love.
    Want to get more views on your existing YouTube videos? I'll show you the specific strategies you can use to optimize your videos the right way so they get more views FAST.
    Want to get more targeted traffic from YouTube? You'll see how "The Blast" helps your videos go viral.and floods your site with targeted traffic.
    Plus, I'll also share the advanced tactics and techniques that can help you scale your video marketing. a simple way to get more video views. and I'll share never before field tests from within the Backlinko business and YouTube channel.

Module 1:
    Find Your Winning Video Topic (and Video Keyword)

Module 2:
    How to Create Effective Videos

Module 3:
    Advanced Video SEO Strategies

Module 4:
    How to Promote Your Videos, Get Views, and Turn Those Views Into Targeted Traffic

Bonus Strategies for Module 1
    Never struggle finding a keyword for your YouTube videos again.in this bonus training I reveal four of my favorite advanced video keyword research strategies.
    Want your videos to stand out from all the others in your industry? It's easy. In my "YouTube Branding and Positioning Guide" I reveal the exact steps you need to stand out, grab attention and become the "go-to" authority in your industry.
    The BIG mistake I made when I first launched my YouTube channel (turns out that this is a super common mistake). Fortunately, thanks to this bonus training, you don't need to worry about making the same mistake I did).
    The secret to turning YouTube viewers into targeted traffic (hint: I use a "video bridge" to bring people from my YouTube channel to my website).

Bonus Strategies for Module 2
    "Audience Retention" is one of YouTube's most important ranking factors. I show you the results of my audience retention experiments.and how you can easily apply them to your videos.
    Ever wonder which camera is best for shooting YouTube videos? What about lighting? I've got your back. In this bonus I hand you our EXACT equipment recommendations (including different options depending on your budget).
    How should you actually make your videos? Use an outline? What about a teleprompter? Should you use a word-for-word script or is it better to freestyle? I answer all of those questions (and more).
    Go "Behind the Scenes" of my most successful video. I pull back the curtain and show you the exact step-by-step process that I used to create a video that's racked up over a quarter million views to date.

Bonus Strategies for Module 3
    The ONE thing your video needs if you want it to generate views and targeted traffic. Miss this one thing and you're dead in the water. I show you what this video SEO secret is (and how to use it).
    Step-by-step checklist: This is the exact checklist I use to optimize every video that I publish.
    How to create a channel trailer that turns random viewers into loyal subscribers (and website visitors).
    The new "hack" that I recently discovered. This 5-minute hack dramatically boosted the amount of views that I get from "Suggested Videos".

Bonus Strategies for Module 4
    My "quick and dirty technique" that gets influencers to share YOUR video with THEIR audience.without being a pushy jerkface.
    How to get a line of people ready to share your video.before it even goes live.
    Advanced promotion strategies: Use these 5 techniques to get more views on your videos.

Advanced Training #1:
    The Backlinko Copywriting Bootcamp (How I Write Copy That Generate Clicks, Shares and Sales Every Single Time)
    One of the most common questions people ask me is: "Brian, how do I become a great copywriter like you?".
    The truth is: I wasn't born a great writer. My "secret" is that I spent YEARS hustling as a pro copywriter.well before I started Backlinko.

Advanced Training #2:
    How to Build Your Email List In Record Time
    I don't need to tell you that your email list can be the most valuable asset in your business. That's the good news.
    The problem is, most people build their email lists the wrong way. They use outdated tactics (like "popups" and "free reports") that simply don't move the needle like they used to.

Advanced Training #3:
    The Backlinko Online Sales Masterclass (The 15 "Sales Secrets" Behind my 7-Figure Business)
    There are two reasons that my business grew from zero to 7 figures in record time: SEO and sales.
    Because the truth is this: If you're looking to build your online business - whether it's a service business or product business - you'll need to know how to sell.

And in this in-depth training you'll learn how to sell anything to anyone (without being "salesy").

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

tansk broooooooooooooooooo

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks brooooooooooo

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing