Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Influencer Ignited 2.0 By Iman Gadzhi – Free VIP Download

What if your Personal Brand made you a six figure income, enabled you to change the world, and give you the freedom to enjoy your dream life?

I have a secret: It can

Don’t you shake your head (I can sense your head-shake)

Just watch this video (It’ll take 2 seconds) and see if this is relatable…!

Look, I know what you’re thinking…
    I’m just a regular person, why would anyone listen to me? No one would watch. No one would follow.
    The thing is, they would! So few people are authentically sharing their story online that you’re going to stand out and make your way towards a six figure income from your personal brand in no time.
    Don’t believe me? Just ask Influencer Ignited student: Juraj Nutar
    How He Made $1200 off of A $5 Ad (Personal Brand)
    By now, everyone knows that starting an online business is the way to go!
    Except, most people don’t have money to start an online business… except for a personal brand.
    You’re reading this on a phone or a computer right now, and that’s everything you need to start a personal brand.
    You don’t need expensive software, you don’t need legal papers, you don’t need money for advertising to get started.
    All you need is some guidance and direction.

Are you really going to let this be another year where you make excuses?
    Where you tell yourself that this isn’t possible?
    You need to make a change now.
    I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where you could…

Make passive income while you sleep. Yes! Passive income is real… and it’s a reality that all of my students are living RIGHT NOW.

Travel the world, anytime! Yes… that’s right. After this course you will have the location freedom to travel anywhere in the world you want!

Build a worldwide following. Whether it be a thousand, hundred-thousand or even a million people… this course will break down how to grow a mass following worldwide

Change the world. Look, I know… this sounds cliche but here’s the thing: With all this money and this tribe that you build… you will actually be able to change the world, in your own way and with your own message!

Well… here’s the catch: You can achieve all of these things… and you can start TODAY!
    I’d like to introduce you to your new secret weapon: Influencer Ignited

“As someone who has personally earned over 6-figures from my personal brand, I can attest to what Iman is teaching as the truth! In this course, Iman gives you one of the most direct, actionable strategies for capitalizing on your personal brand and earning a solid income from it. As an established entrepreneur myself, there are few people I trust online, and Iman is certainly one of them.”
    – ODi Productions, 7-Figure Online Entrepreneur

“I got into the course pre-launch and expected an insane amount of value for the investment, which was literally all I had at the time. Influencer Ignited did not disappoint. I had my moment of hesitation before committing too, like a lot of you guys. But I executed and got incredible results in both my personal brand and affiliate commissions within my FIRST WEEK. As soon as I saw all that, all doubt in my mind was erased. Best decision of the year.”
    – Justin Lam, Teen Entrepreneur

“I’m a 17 year old content creator, filmmaker, and YouTuber. I’m going to get straight to the point. Without Influncer Ignited you are going to spin your wheels for months if not years. I took a huge risk financially when I jumped on the course but to say it paid off would be an understatement. This course is absolutely insane. In my opinion it’s worth over $5,000. The amount of practical walkthroughs and strategies is amazing. It has helped me open up so many income streams and now I don’t have to stress about getting clients, because my personal brand is killing it. Look, the results and proof are right in front of you. Not to sound cheesy, but if your on the fence about this. Take action. It really is incredible and offers so much value. Changed the game for me.”
    – Hassan Aboukhadijeh, Film-Maker
    This course outlines the systems and secrets I used to make over $200,000+ in my first year with personal brand/online business.
    While I was still 17 years old…
    And was also a high school dropout…
    So what’s your excuse? It’s time to crush it.

So How Do You Actually Make Money From Your Personal Brand You Ask?
    Well… firstly I want to say that you’ve been lied to.
    Most people think this is how you make money as an Influencer:

Youtube AdSense
    Paid Promotions
    Brand Deals

Wrong! This is the poor man’s game.
    I’m going to teach you how to make MORE money than someone with a million followers/subs… with 1% or less of the following.

Here’s how myself and my students make $100,000+ a year from our personal brands:

Affiliate Marketing | This is like recommending a pen to someone… and you get 30 cents out of every dollar. Except you never have to have a brand deal. You just click a few links online and now you’re set up as an affiliate. People like Casey Neistat make millions of dollars through affiliate marketing! You need ZERO experience for this
    Digital Products | A digital product is something like this… where you bundle your knowledge into an online product and you sell it… and make PASSIVE Income! It doesn’t need to be a high ticket course like this. It could be as simple as a $17 eBook… and you can start TODAY!
    Coaching | We all learn things along our journey. We can coach people and help them along their journey through our knowledge. You DON’T have to be an expert for this… you just need to know a little bit more than the person you’re coaching and that’s enough!
    Merchandise | Once we start to build up a little bit of an audience, we can release merchandise that we can then sell! Even a following of 5,000 or so, and you’ve got yourself an audience that would love to own a piece of merchandise from you. You just find some stuff online, slap your logo or name on there… and there you go!
    Events | You can host meet-ups in person where people come and learn from you.. LIVE! Whether that be joining you in the gym for a workout, coming to a masterclass you host, coming to a content creation shoot… you can host live events and people are almost begging to pay money for this!
    Mastermind Groups | Could you get 100 people in a group online? Sounds pretty easy right… well all you have to get is 100 people paying you only $67 per month to be apart of your private Facebook group Mastermind. That’s $6,700 per month by just sharing your knowledge and expertise online with people

One of my students – Billy Wilson used the techniques taught in Influencer Ignited to land a $3,000 a month coaching client. Check out his story:
    This Student Made A 300% ROI On The Course In Less Than 2 Weeks
    Look guys… Now, I’m going to tell you what my life was like before building a personal brand:
    I was the son of a single mom who was literally just trying to scrape by. I wasn’t really the brightest in school. I didn’t really have much going for me but I knew ONE thing.
    I would change my life & I would change my mom’s life.
    So I started digging and searching, looking for ways to make money. I was only 15-16 and every business opportunity needed money to start or experience…
    Two things I DID NOT have…
    I was just a young, dumb, broke teenager trying to make a little money.
    Then, I found online business. More specifically, I found Personal Branding and how you could make money online from your name.
    At first I didn’t believe it… but then I kept digging and digging. I quickly realised how these huge influencers were making MILLIONS online through their personal brand.
    So for two years I tested every single growth strategy, I tried every single hack for Instagram, every single trick for Youtube, I tried to make money from my personal brand.
    It wasn’t working though… I realised I needed to dig deeper.
    So I went straight to the top. I started paying for the most expensive coaches, courses and masterminds. I put myself in debt to learn all this with one belief: My personal brand could give me my dream life.
    And I was right…
    I’ve made over $200,000 online this year at the age of 17… and next year I’m forecasted to do $500,000+
    This journey started off with just a simple wish, to have a little money to take care of my mom…
    I never imagined it would turn into this.

‘Why aren’t more people building a personal brand?’
    It’s for the same reason that I spent years working with zero results: You’ve been lied to
    The big influencers have convinced you that you need to have a huge following to make any money.
    You’ve been led to believe that Youtube AdSense and brand deals are how you make the real money.
    That ends today, I’m here to tell you the truth.
    This video will break down EXACTLY how to make $100,000 from your personal brand in the first year.

Road Map To $100k From Your Personal Brand This Year!

What’s included you ask?

Lifetime access to all 10 modules (Over 50+ Lessons) | ($4,997 Value)
    Support + Feedback in our private Facebook group | ($997 Value)
    Two Month Mentorship via Facebook Messenger! 24/7 Access To Me | ($1,997 Value)

Total Value: $7,991 | Discounted Price: $997

1. The Foundation:
    What are the things that have brought the biggest brands to where they are today? I give you guys the entire breakdown on what makes a multi-million dollar brand
    2. Understanding Growth:
    You’ve been lied to about growth… Seriously. In this section I unplug all the false beliefs you currently have about growing on social media

3. How To Grow on Instagram:
    I expose some of the biggest Instagram Influencers and show you exactly how I grow 200-300 real followers a day off of a $10 ad spend
    4. How To Grow on Youtube:
    How does growing 100 new subs a day with a $10 ad spend sound? Great… this is what I’ll be showing you in this section along with a bunch of SEO hacks.

5. How To Grow Your Mailing List:
    In this section we look at exactly how to grow your mailing list to 1,000+ in only 10 days! Crazy stuff.
    6. Monetising Your Brand:
    This is where things get JUICY. I show you guys exactly the roadmap to make $100,000 in the next 12 months from your Personal Brand.

7. Affiliate Marketing:
    If you don’t want to sell anything right now, this section is how you can quit your job WITHOUT even selling your own products. Life-changing.
    8. Digital Products:
    We all get to the stage where we want to share our expertise. With the knowledge you can get from only this section, you’ll be able to change the world AND make passive online income while you’re at it!

9. Coaching:
    This is the easiest, low-risk way to make money online… and I’m going to show you how to make $1,000-10,000 PER MONTH helping other’s along their journey by doing coaching calls, mentorship programs, etc.
    10. How To Scale Past $100,000:
    In this last section, I’m going to break down exactly what you need to do to actually scale past the $100,00 mark from your personal brand

Want Bonuses? You got it:
    Registering for Influencer Ignited will not only give you access to all ten modules, with video tutorials, transcripts and free mentorship from me, but you’ll also get these bonuses, for free. Including…
    – First priority to ALL paid mastermind events & any free meetups I host. You’re now apart of the family and I want to take care of you!
    – Lifetime access and free updates to the course. The course is ALWAYS being updated with the latest strategies and any new video requests are filmed and thrown in there. I gotchu covered!
    You’ve got two choices here…
    You could keep trying to figure out all this stuff on your own and waste thousands going through the process like I did. Even the smartest of people… this’ll take years.
    OR…
    You could steal my strategies and get MASSIVE results in a matter of weeks
    What sounds better to you?
    Delaying your dreams another few years, or stealing my success… TODAY.
    What will you choose?
    Your Instructor
    Iman Gadzhi
    Now, who is the genius (kidding… kinda) behind this whole course?
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Iman. At the age of Seventeen, I dropped out of high school to commit to the world of online marketing. Within my first year I had made over $300,000+, I had traveled the world working from my computer, I had constructed my dream lifestyle and this was all done through the power of what I teach in Six Figure SMMA. I run my own digital marketing agency based out here in London, although we have clients out in Amsterdam and St. Tropez.
    I have my personal brand which is another six figure business…
    Then I have a few other smaller income streams here and there. I love the internet! Haha
    Damn… I worked hard for this life. I worked hard to create the sort of income where I can take care of my family and not even check the price…
    I guess that’s why I’m so passionate about what I teach. It’s because it changed my life in unexplainable ways. I don’t think I could ever go back to my old life after living like this.
    My Life Has Never Been The Same Since…
    Who this course is for:
    Beginners AND Advanced Marketers: I don’t care whether you started your personal brand yesterday or 5 years ago. This course is going to teach you everything you need to know to make six figures within your first year.
    People who want to build a Mass-Following: I believe that we’re all on this earth for a reason and that we all bring something to the world. Through the power of the Internet and our personal brands… we can change the world in our own way. It’s time for you to leave your mark.
    People who want to give more: The cool thing is, when you make more money… you can give away more money. As your personal brand grows, you change more lives. As you change more lives, you make more money. As you make more money, you can afford to change even more lives! It’s this incredible upwards cycle that we create.
    For people who want passive income: I’m a HUGE freak when it comes to building systems and automising things. That’s one of the big focuses of this course. How to automise your content output, your income streams, your admin duties. By the end of it, you’ve got yourself one huge passive income machine!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you!!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Wow thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for that