Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

What is the maximum transaction amount?

The maximum transaction amount depends on our current reserve. You will see the current maximum transaction amount every time you place an order. However, please note that large transactions can be traced. Therefore, we strongly recommend our clients to spread out large amounts across various wallets and manage these smaller amounts separately.

What is the minimum transaction amount?
    The minimum transaction amount is subject to service plan and is never less than 0.01 BTC. Transaction amounts smaller than indicated in the service plans are considered donations. You can check our service plans on the corresponding page.

V.I.P Premium Member

UPDATE!

- On all tariffs (except for the Standard) you will able to tune the delay and shares of each wallet on the confirmation page.

- By default, the system will use random values for the delay and the share of distribution to your wallets. If you want to manually specify the data you need, check the box "Custom Settings".

- Important! Non numeric shares and delays will be ignored.

To improve the security of payments, the BitMaximum recommends using random delay and share values selected by the system.

V.I.P Premium Member

Last week it was done an exchange from several cryptocurrency exchanges for the sum of $ 520 BTC.

- We are ready and open to cooperation! At the moment, our reserve is up to 3000 BTC per day of clear exchange coin.
    - Your coins do not intersect with anything, have an active trading history, are collected from the wallet pool of several crypto-currency exchanges.
    - These coins are impersonal! since they make up the capitalization of the exchange.

On request, we can organize more liquidity and reserves by connecting the additional exchanges.

Rate "Exchanges Only" is 3%

V.I.P Premium Member

Bitcoin exchange Binance start to use the software from Chainalysis to combat the money laundering.

The largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume, Binance, used the software from blockchain startup Chainalysis called Chainalysis KYT [know your transaction] to monitor the transactions in real time and identify transactions related to criminal activity. This is stated in the joint press release.
    Co-founder of Chainalysis Jonathan Levin expressed the opinion that other representatives of the cryptocurrency business will follow the example of Binance and will also implement the software solutions to ensure the legal compliance of their activities.
    Thus, the use of software from Chainalysis can not only guarantee the compliance with KYC - and AML-norms, but also simplify the process of opening Bank accounts.
    News
    About о Chainalysis KYT

This news is dedicated to those who do not fully understand the seriousness of the situation and firmly believe in the safety of exchange\cleaning on their accounts at exchanges and other exchangers, where you are shooted by such analyzers, implemented JS code removes your fingerprint (prints), and the lack of ONION mirror further simplifies the task.

By the way... Our service is able to bypass such analyzers.

V.I.P Premium Member

What is a difference between "wallet level high" and "wallet level infinite"?

We have developed a complex system of ranking wallets. This is our own development, which is only a tiny part of the whole complex. All the technical details and formulas of the complexity of the algorithm we can not tell you, unfortunately, but shotly it looks like this: in "infinite" wallets, coins are used only from exchanges, not from anyone.
    The wallet with the money transferred directly from the exchange or from the miner ranks highest. In each new use in system the wallet rating goes down by a certain amount.

V.I.P Premium Member

Why should I set multiple payout addresses?

In all tariffs except for the Standard rate, the system does not allow to use fewer than two wallets for funds withdrawal to enhance transaction anonymity, this is why we recommend using as many addresses as possible to transfer the entire amount. Also, please note that using too many addresses you can face a situation when the transaction fee in the Bitcoin network will be identical or even exceed the wallet amount. For instance, do not use 100 wallets to transfer 1 BTC, while two wallets for this amount will be insufficient. The best option is using 4-5 wallets so that each wallet could have 0,2-0,25 BTC landed. Please NEVER MERGE funds in one wallet address after having them processed! This will lead all of your effort to naught. Keep your coins in as many wallet addresses as possible and never combine your transfers from these wallets into one transaction.

V.I.P Premium Member

I want to send a large transaction, can I be sure I will get my money back?

First and foremost, we are doing our best to maintain our positive reputation. It would be shortsighted of us to steal your money as we are sure to earn considerably more over the longer term. Besides, we don’t want to run the risk of losing our customers and wasting all our time and energies put in BitMaximum. Furthermore, all of our transactions are signed with a digital certificate. Last but not the least, you can process your coins in subsequent transactions, splitting them into smaller parts. With the BitMaximum algorithm, you will never get your own coins back regardless of the number of transactions you’ve made.

V.I.P Premium Member

What should I do if I close my browser before my transaction is confirmed?
    As long as you have the receiving address, you have nothing to worry about. All Bitcoin transfers will be automatically processed within the next 72 hours.

When does the receiving address expire?
    All automatically generated wallet addresses are valid for 72 hours to prevent reuse. After the expiration of this period the address as well as all order details will be completely deleted, future payments to this address will be ignored.

V.I.P Premium Member

How many transactions can be used for one payout?

To 'reinforce' the exchange process, the payout may be split into two transactions at no additional charge. This is a way to enhance your privacy.

V.I.P Premium Member

Why is it dangerous to use usual mixer services?

Usual mixers to use for withdraw the money is really extremely dangerous. Typically, a usual mixer mix "someone else's dirt" with your coins. After that, it turns out that the user hoped to clear his Bitcoin but in a result he gets someone else's coins of dubious origin.

For withdrow to real use the methods (exchange from cryptocurrency exchanges, from miners), where your coins will be replaced by a completely new and clean coins (necessarily white), unrelated to your past coins. This will ensure the highest level of your safety. And together with the smart mixing it will give a synergy effect.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast