Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] E-com Pro Academy Shopify Summit By Kevin Harrington – Free VIP Download

GROW YOUR PHYSICAL PRODUCT BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

What is E-com Pro Academy’s Shopify Summit?
    If you’ve been selling online for a while, you know that the landscape has changed dramatically! And continues to change… The best way to keep up and learn the strategies necessary to continue and keep your online physical product business(es) thriving and scaling is to hear what our speakers will be sharing and teaching.

Nobody can figure it ALL out! If you apply even one of the strategies taught at this event – from ONE Speaker, you will pay for this event many times over. Now, think if you apply 1/2 of the strategies from over a dozen speakers!! This is a NO-Pitch event and will be full of high level step by step action plans that you can apply to your e-commerce businesses instantly.

Why Should YOU attend??
    Almost every single speaker has a 7, 8 or even 10 figure physical product business. The funny thing is that if you rewind a few years back… most of the speakers would be in the audience learning like you will be.
    The amount of content and “Actionable” steps that can be applied instantly in your business is an incredible amount of value. It doesn’t matter what area you’re having trouble with or wanting to enhance (sourcing, scaling, logistics, legal, unlimited traffic and so much more…). You will walk away with the EXACT steps required in order to hit your goals this Q4!!!
    Oh and the Netowrking is ALWAYS so incredibly powerful! Hundreds of “Like Minded” e-commerce people will be E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E.
    What To Expect
    Network with Key Influencers
    We are honored to have incredible speakers and industry experts at our conference. Mix and mingle with your favorites

Huge Unveiling
    The Ultimate Business in a Box including ongoing management will be announced from Kevin Harrington. The is the ONLY Passive Business that has an income stream

Private Party
    Complete with open food and cash bar you’ll mingle with the movers and shakers of e-commerce and connect with like minded entrepreneurs

Hands-On Workshops
    Don’t go home with yet another to-do list. Our Hands-On Business Building will create tangible results for your business

Accommodation
    We’ve secured a great deal with a local five star hotel where the event is being hosted. Beautiful, amazing hotel right on the ocean

Incredible Training
    In depth Amazon and Shopify training + learn about multiple traffic platforms. Become an expert on how to convert and capture more sales for your existing or new e-commerce business

What’s Gonna be COVERED?
    Sourcing Products
    Drop Shipping Techniques
    Promotional Strategies
    Your Sales Page (landing page)
    Building Your Brand
    Shopify App’s Required
    Facebook Traffic
    Google Traffic
    Google Shopping
    Content Marketing
    Continutity Programs
    Building a REAL traffic funnel that converts
    Investing some of the Profits
    Selling Your Store(s)
    Much, MUCH more!
    BONUS – FREE high res photo’s for any of your products – so bring as many products as you wish!

Meet Our Speakers
    screenshot-ecomproacademy.com-2017-02-23-15-25-54

Limited Shopify Master Class Upgrade Option

IMPORTANT:

This special Master Class is being held on Friday, October 14th, the day after the Summit ends. This optional day INCLUDES the e-com PRO Academy 2 day Summit ticket (while it’s still available).

Seating for the Shopify Master Class is extremely limited and it WILL sell out fast.

If learning and implementing two new eCommerce channels during the Summit wasn’t enough – we have a 3rd eCommerce Channel option available.

It’s called The Shopify Master Class… and it’s DONE FOR YOU!

By the end of this special upgrade day with my team, you’ll walk out with your very own Shopify Store that:

YOU fully own…
    Is fully stocked with high-converting products…
    Has custom & proven apps…
    Needs no inventory to be stored by you…
    You only pay for the inventory once a customer pays you…
    You never need to ship items – because WE ship them to YOUR customer for YOU…
    Even the tracking numbers are automatically uploaded onto YOUR store…
    Ad Copy, templates, even proven email copy that you can use for your new customers…
    And much more…
    …DONE for you!

You don’t a much more turn-key eCommerce store solution than that…

…and it allows you to have yet another eCom channel working for you… with most of the work being done for you.

So now you have an important choice:

VIP Upgrade Option (Limited Seats)
    The VIP Upgrade includes the main ticket to the 2 day event.

Seating for the Shopify Master Class is extremely limited and it WILL sell out fast. With the VIP ticket you will be hanging out for a private dinner with Kevin Harrington and most of the other speakers. This private VIP setting will be overlooking the Ocean at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.

You will also receive the recordings of the 2 day event, private VIP seating at all general sessions, exclusive networking access to Speakers and 4+ VIP ONLY Mastermind Sessions.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Awesome Bro for this content

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you !

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share...

V.I.P Premium Member

thank . you for this info

V.I.P Premium Member

thx brooooo

V.I.P Premium Member

thx for the share