Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Instagram Explosion By Kevin Tang – Free VIP Download

Instagram Exploded My Brand to Over 6-Figures in Revenue in 1 Year… Let Me Show You How.

My name is Kevin Tang, and I’ll be your instructor for Instagram Explosion. In over a year, I’ve used Instagram to take my business to 6-figures in revenue and over 200k followers. In this course you will learn exactly what I did to make it happen.

So why is Instagram the BEST social media to get you traffic, leads, and revenue?

Massive Engagement. Instagram was built for engagement, which is why you’ll see a much larger percentage of your fans engaging with your content.
    Viral Mechanisms. Instagram has built in functionality that allows for people to easily discover new posts. Shoutouts, hashtags, the discover page, and many other functions make it easy to achieve quick growth.
    A lot of brands still don’t know how to use it. That means smart business owners who KNOW how to use Instagram have a huge advantage on the platform. This also means there’s less “noise” on the platform.
    Organic customer acquisition. Unlike Facebook, which makes you PAY for exposure to your FB page, Instagram ALWAYS shows your posts. This makes it free for you to reach your entire audience.
    How did I use Instagram to generate a 6-figure revenue?
    A lot of people don’t believe they can make profit with Instagram. Here are questions or concerns I hear all the time.”There’s only 1 thing you can link to (your bio link). How in the world can you get traffic with just that 1 link?”
    “There’s no way to TRACK my sales. I can’t invest time and money into something I can’t track.”

“Just because you have followers doesn’t mean anything. Instagram followers don’t buy anything.”

Wrong on all 3 counts.

Not only did I generate tons of traffic, but that traffic converted at a much higher rate than my other traffic sources.?

Here are some traffic numbers from my Google Analytics within a SINGLE month. (10% of the traffic came from Instagram)

Instagram Explosion the PREMIUM Course

Let’s get down to what exactly you’ll learn with this video course.

Instagram-Explosion

How to setup your Instagram page for VIRAL growth: Before we start growing a page, we have to learn how to make our page look as nice as possible, and fixing LEAKS that are hindering your growth.
    Early Tactics: Get through the beginner’s GRIND. These are the early tactics that will help you grow your Instagram brand from 0-200k.
    200k+ Beyond: I’ll show you ADVANCED strategies used by accounts that have 150k-1m followers.
    Converting followers to REVENUE: Once you’ve amassed a following, it’s time to use tools & analytics to leverage that following into customers. I’ll teach you how.
    Essential tools for Instagram. You’ll need these to track your growth and make it easier to grow your brand’s Instagram account.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

let me see how it works.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for it

V.I.P Premium Member

interesting. lets see

V.I.P Premium Member

thx for the share