Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] YouTube Strategies By Paul Colligan - Free Download + Updates

I love YouTube. Always have. Always will. She's been very good to me, not just at my Colligan Channel, but through a number of partners and ventures online. With me and my "face for radio," I'm confident in saying anyone can see success on YouTube with the right strategies. That's why I wrote this ... I did a few courses about YouTube that sold well, and made some good money, but I always got frustrated with the simple reality that whenever we would put something out there, YouTube would change their interface. Funny thing is, there are some things about YouTube that will never change / or at least haven't changed yet. Despite all the interface changes, the whole Google Plus integration and everything else, the core of what I've taught stands true. But, unfortunately, it all stands true against screenshots and videos from interfaces "so last week." So, with that, I release this book. It's the top 21 questions I get asked about YouTube (as well as a few that people should be asking). At the end of each answer is an even shorter summary and a few action items. Put them to good use. The screens might change.

The interface might get gussied up, but the stuff here, won't change. Fair enough? Here are the questions this book answers: Is YouTube Really A Social Network? How Can You Leverage That Fact? How Do I Make The Best Of The New YouTube Live Options? How Can I Optimize My YouTube Channel And Videos? What Can I Do To Maximize My YouTube Channel? How Should I Integrate My YouTube Strategies With Other Social Networks? How Do You Get Your YouTube Video Ranked On The Front Page Of Google? What Are The Best SEO Methods And Strategies For A YouTube Video? What Equipment And Software Do I Need To Create A Decent Quality Video? What Value Is There In Closed Captioning Your YouTube Videos? What Is The Ideal Length For A YouTube Video?

How Should I Use YouTube Annotations? How Do I Make My Video Go "Viral?" What Quality Should I Publish My YouTube Videos In? How Do I Get My Videos To Link Outside Of YouTube? What Is The Best Format For A YouTube Video? What Should I Do After I Publish My YouTube Video? When Should I Use YouTube And The YouTube Player? When Should I Not? Is It Better To Have One YouTube Channel For Everything I Do? When Should I Let YouTube Place Ads On My Videos? What Are The Best Third Party Tools And Services For YouTube? Should I Use Services To Get More Views For My YouTube Videos?

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for this