Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Xrumer

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Broken Backlink Finder - SEO Tool

What are broken links?

Broken links are website hyperlinks that do not find their chosen website target. For example, a link on bbc.co.uk that points to boref.com instead of bored.com would be a broken link as boref.com does not exist. Another example would be if a website on bbc.co.uk was pointing to google.com/missingWebPage.html. If missingWebPage.html has been removed by Google then this would result in a 404 error and another broken link.

Why should I use this broken link checker tool?

We all know links power your website up the search engine rankings and its very tempting to break the Google webmaster guidelines and buy links or spam links. However this can very risky and may get your website delisted on Google. So if you're looking for a legit whitehat risk free way of getting backlinks to your website a broken link building campaign is a great option. This tool can also be used for analysis or audit on your own website too.

How does a broken link campaign work?

Once you find a broken link on a website that you like the look of you simply email the website owner and inform them that they have an issue and that you have some relevant content to replace this link. You won't always get a nice new shiny link but over time you will get good results and whats more important is these types of links are safe, you haven't gone against the Google webmaster guidelines in anyway.

How does it work?

You have two options in broken link checker. Firstly you can enter a single website or list of websites that you want to crawl and try and find broken links on. Or secondly you can enter your keywords you're trying to rank for and the software will grab as many websites ranking for those search terms as you want and then crawl those. Detecting these links to remove on your own website can be a very time consuming process, let this software do it all for you by scanning your website and generating your report in minutes.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Time To Make Money

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks so much!

V.I.P Premium Member

This looks good opportunity

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks you, but dont work

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

Banned

thank you

V.I.P Premium Member