Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 1

V.I.P Premium Member

Simple Traffic Bot Cracked – Latest Version

Simple Traffic Bot Cracked is designed to help users to increase their web sites traffic with a single click, in a simple way. Simple Traffic Bot is fully compatible with windows 10, windows 8 and windows 7 all versions 86/64.

Features:

NO proxy need automatically simulate different locations

Simulate 418 user agent to simulate different devices

Simulate 28 screen Size

Simulate 34 screen width and height

Simulate 25 web browser languages

Simulate 968 different types of referrals

Simulate all web browsers (google chrome, mozilla firefox, internet explorer, opera …)

Simulate all devices (computers, tablets, smartphones)

Simulate all operating system (Windows 10, 8 , 7 , linux , ubuntu , fedora , Macintosh Mac-Os, android , ios)

Run multi-tasks at the same time

Simulate human’s operation scroll etc…

Terms of Use Agreement

By using our software, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of use. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site.
    Acceptance of Terms

By accessing, using, or registering to use the Software (as defined herein), Services (as defined herein) and/or Features (as defined herein) from this Site you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
    Description of Services

You have 100 visits to do for free with our program. You can request any information about the features of the software. You should carefully review the features of the software. When you have agreed to pay for the software features will not be requested for a refund money.
    Use of Software

Any software or related materials that are made available to download from this Site or otherwise provided to you (“Software”) is the copyrighted work and/or its licensors.

You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services or Materials. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any materials in your possession obtained from the Site.
    Updates and/or Changes to the Site

The Services and/or Features may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms and/or the Software License Agreement, the Services, Software and/or Features may be updated, modified or deleted at any time without notice. Normal, one pc showing a key and its unique. You purchase for a license, this mean you purchase for one pc and one user only. Some features softwares using third party or api from another resource may stop working if these api (third party) has some changes or stoped. We will not responsible for that.
    Indemnity

I will answer any questions related to the software that I have provided. There will be not any indemnity for the use of the software. Therefore you should consider and look carefully the features of the software that you will pay for it. Also, We must not fixing a feature has stopped working on the software immediately.

Virus Alert

You may get alert about virus on our software. But please no worry about it, its very clean. We are using Obfuscated tools for protecting our source code and anti-crack.

Download link:
    https://shrinke.me/simplebot

V.I.P Premium Member

what's the password?

V.I.P Premium Member

amazcode

for your info : 30% of this file are backdoor and trojan malware which can lead your laptop to harm. I would suggest you to run it in virtue machine and not your direct window.

V.I.P Premium Member

nice mannsn