Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] People School Science of People By Vanessa Van Edwards – Free Download

People School Science of People By Vanessa Van Edwards – Free Download

Skill 1: The Charisma Formula

Never get lost in a room full of people and know how to leave people asking about you (and remembering you) long after you’ve left.

Skill 2: Prime Your Performance

Get the results you want from your interactions — every time — without being inauthentic, manipulative, or slimy.

Skill 3: Become Engaging

Send signals that you can be both capable and friendly and keep people interested and energized in conversation.

Skill 4: Capture Attention

Start interesting conversations, keep them going, and pitch your ideas in a way that leaves people curious and excited.

Skill 5: Build Trust

Rapidly build trust and mutual rapport for lasting and meaningful relationships.

Skill 6: Harness Power

Be taken seriously, interrupted less, and command authority and respect.

Skill 7: The Likeability Blueprint

Use the likability blueprint to be more socially successful.

Skill 8: Decode People

Speed-read people’s intentions and interests so you can eliminate confusion, remove doubts, and connect more deeply with anyone.

Skill 9: Capitalize On Your Conversations and Relationships

Move beyond small talk to create powerful connections and never run out of things to say.

Skill 10: Assert Yourself

Develop social assertiveness and get what you need and want out of interactions.

Skill 11: Increase Your Influence

Lead with authority and authenticity and get your ideas adopted.

Skill 12: Strengthen Connections

Become indispensable at work and thrive on your team.

How it Works
    1. Join the Waitlist

We limit enrollment. Join our waitlist and be notified about be the first to hear about the next available opening.

2. Enroll

When you’re ready, enroll in People School to get instant access to all the modules, bonuses and People Lab, our private Science of People community.

3. Start Learning

Once you’re enrolled, watch each of the 12 video modules at your own pace, from wherever you want. You never lose access, and can watch as many times as you need!

The 12 Video Skills

Each video skill is packed with fascinating research, real life case studies, and exercises. At the end of each Skill Vanessa walks you through 3 challenges to activate your new knowledge.

The Workbook

Get 150+ pages of customized worksheets and templates as an instantly downloadable PDF to follow along with lessons. We’ll also ship a custom printed workbook to you so you can follow along in real life.

Group Coaching

There is one assignment for each skill you learn. During the course, students will submit a total of 12 assignments to their Science of People coach to review during optional live office hours calls.

The Network

Students get 12 months of unlimited access to our private members network, People Lab. Students ask questions, practice skills they learn, chat with others, and most importantly, begin building their network with like-minded students.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much