Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] FB Business Data Extractor v2 Cracked & Updated

FB Business Data Extractor crack is a tool that captures contact information such as business name, address, phone number, Email, websites, number of likes and other important information from Facebook. Our software use Facebook graph api to get information form facebook fanpages.

This means that you can extract the information of companies or individuals that have created facebook fanpages. it will extract all kind of information like phone number, email, address, website address, company name, city, fanpage link etc. You can search by any category or keyword like doctors, real estate, travel companies etc and in any location, city, state or country. You can use zip codes or a radius in meters.

Features:

Transferrable Licence
    You can transfer the software licence from one computer to some other computer. this is handy if you have lost your computer, or if it crashes or stolen. You will have full access to transfer the licence.

Multiple Category & Location
    You can extract data from multiple categories and locations by just entering the location names and categories. This will save your time. after you have entered the list of cities and categories, just start and minimize the software.. it will work all by itself.

100% accurate data
    You can extract 100% genuine data from facebook fanpages. These fanpages are created by these companies themselves and not by facebook. so you will always find 100% genuine and reliable contact numbers and email addresses

Extraction speed
    The software will extract data at the rate of 100 contacts per second.. Since the data is extracted directly using Facebook graph API, its easier to extract contacts faster.

Export capabilities
    After the data has been extracted, the data can be exported in .csv or .xsl format. You can even select the kind of fileds that you wish to export.

Support Multiple Proxies.
    You can use one or several proxies to protect your identity. Application can change randomly the current proxy in each request from a list that you provide.

Extract data globally
    With this software, you will be able to extract the data globlally. just enter any city in the world and any category and click on the start button. the software will start extracting the data.

Free Updates
    Client who buy this software, will be eligible for lifetime free software updates. You do not have to pay anything. software cost if just a one time payment.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    Make Money Method Angerfist

V.I.P Premium Member

awesome share thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thANKS for this

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member