Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method CPA Mok

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] eCom Blueprint 2.0 By Gabriel St-Germain - Free Download Course

eCom Blueprint 2 By Gabriel St Germain - Free VIP Download Course

How I Generated $1,083,252 In 5 Months With One Product On Shopify

Learn how to differentiate yourself by building a store around one product.

Based around a “reveal it all” case study, see how I used this blueprint to generate over $1 million in sales in 5 months with one product. Includes access to an exclusive Facebook group.

Discover a proven blueprint that has created multiple 6 & 7-figure stores. This is NOT just another step-by-step course - this blueprint is designed to help intermediate dropshippers to take things to the next level.

What is the eCom Blueprint course?

eCom Blueprint is a case study based course designed as an extension of my YouTube channel.

I reveal my one-product store that generated over $1 million in sales in 5 months (20% profit) and show exactly how I started the store, scaled it, and managed the operations.

The goal with this case study course is to show you all the theory that I teach on my channel in practice and give you a concrete example to follow.

What You Will Learn

How to select a proven product to build a one-product brand around
    How to create a one product brand and position yourself as a market leader
    How to kickstart your sales and gather data using cost-effective IG influencer ads
    How to use Facebook ads to take your store to the next level and generate sales consistently
    How to scale one product to $5000/day in profitable ad spend with Facebook ads
    How to effectively automate order fulfillment with a dropshipping agent and lower your costs
    How to hire VAs and properly structure your customer service team
    How to develop the winning mindset you need in order to succeed
    Based on an in-depth one product store case study - $1 million in sales in under 5 months

More Reasons to Join
    Get access to a private Facebook group with direct access to me and other group members
    Get access to copy & paste templates for structuring your customer service team
    Get the contact information for my dropshipping agent to automate your fulfillment

Requirements
    You understand the dropshipping model and you know how to fulfill orders
    You know how to set up a simple store with Shopify
    You understand the basics of online marketing (social media marketing, Facebook ads, etc.)
    You’ve watched my “Free Course” playlist on YT already, and you want to take things to the next level

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What's the difference between this course and your YouTube channel?
    A: The main difference is that this course is case study based. Everything is taught by showing real examples from my one-product store that did $1 million in sales in 5 months.

On my YouTube channel, I prefer not to reveal my stores for many reasons -- it gets copied a lot, it messes up my retargeting audiences, etc. With this course, I reveal everything about my most successful one-product store to date.

You get to see the store, the product, all the ads... I take you inside my ads manager to show you exactly how I managed & scaled the ads. I also show you how I outsourced customer service, streamlined order fulfillment, and much more.

I strongly believe that if you've already taken in my free content and you understand my strategy, seeing a real example will make everything click.
    Q: What is the structure of the course?
    A: There are 6 modules (excluding intro/outro modules) and 30+ videos.

Here is a preview of the modules: Mindset for Success, Proven Product Selection, One-Product Store Creation, Influencer Ads Academy, Facebook Ads Blueprint, Store Automation & Operations

As previously mentioned, everything is case study based. I don't go too in-depth into the theory for all these modules -- instead, I show you real examples from my store.
    Q: Is there a private group for the course members?
    A: Yes, there is an exclusive Facebook group for course members where you can mastermind with me and 1000+ other motivated entrepreneurs.

Many of the group members have years of experience and have already achieved massive success with eCommerce. The amount of value you can get from the group alone is worth the price.
    Q: Do you mentor all course members individually?
    A: I don't have time to individually mentor everyone who joins the course. However, there is a private group included with the course where you can regularly engage with me and all the other course members.
    Q: Can I buy the course now and keep it for later?
    A: Yes, all the content is hosted on a membership website where you can log on anytime to get access.

Ready to Take Action?

Sales:
    https://www.ecomblueprint.net/join

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you boss..

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you boss..

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you soooo much!!! Been waiting for this for a looooong time!!! Thank you!!! ))

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you soooo much!!! Been waiting for this for a looooong time!!! Thank you!!! ))

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast