Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Amazon Boot Camp V4.0 By The Selling Family - Free VIP Download

Here’s What We'll Cover In The Course

In the Amazon Boot Camp video course I'll show you EVERYTHING you need to know to go from the 'idea' of selling on Amazon to actually making sales on Amazon!

MODULE 1 - Amazon Business Basics
    In Module 1, you will lay a strong foundation for your new Amazon business. We'll cover the different ways that you can sell on Amazon, how you can get inventory to sell, setting your business up legally, making sure your keeping track of your money correctly and even how to treat this as an actual business rather than just a hobby.

MODULE 2 - Amazon Seller Account Setup
    In Module 2, I will walk you through the entire process of setting up your Amazon Seller Account. I'll help you select the right type of account for your new business, choose the right seller name and show you how the entire Seller Dashboard works!

MODULE 3 - Scanning Apps & Other Supplies
    In Module 3, we are going to talk about the tools that make our Amazon business run like a well oiled machine! I'll show you exactly how to set up your scanning app so that you can find profitable products in stores and you'll get a list of the must have supplies so you can get your first shipments out the door ASAP without waiting for boxes or tape.

MODULES 4-5 - Amazon Categories, Ranks & The Buy Box
    In Modules 4 & 5, we are digging deep into the information Amazon gives us that helps us determine if a product is able to be sold by us, how well it's selling for and how we can get the product in front of eager buyers.

MODULE 6 - Evaluating If A Product Is Worth Selling
    In Module 6, we go through the entire process of determining if a product is worth purchasing to resell or not. We'll take a look at not only it's profitability, but how many you should purchase and looking at the products history to determine how good of a seller it really is!

MODULE 7 - Retail Arbitrage Sourcing
    In Module 7, we are getting to the meat of how we find profitable products in regular retail stores like Big Lots and Target. I'll give you strategies for navigating multiple different store types and even give you a behind the scenes look at some of our real life sourcing trips!

MODULE 8 - Online Arbitrage Sourcing
    In Module 8, it's all about finding profitable products online. If you are not a fan of going store to store, then this is your bread and butter. You'll learn what tools we use to quickly analyze and decide on products from online stores. I'll share strategies you can use to make this business model almost completely hands off. I still wouldn't call it 'passive income' but it's pretty darn close!

MODULES 9-10 - Pricing & Listing Your Products on Amazon
    In Modules 9 & 10, we start getting your products actually listed on the Amazon platform. Of course, I walk you through the entire process step-by-step. I'll even show you multiple ways you can get the products on Amazon. Most importantly, I show you how to strategically price your products so that they will sell quickly and for the highest possible profit.

MODULES 11-13 - Prepping - Packing - Shipping
    In Modules 11, 12 & 13 it's all about getting those profitable products out of your house and into an Amazon FBA warehouse. I'll show you exactly how to safely package your products, no matter the type. You'll be able to send your items off confidently and keep track of them until they are live on the Amazon site for purchase.

MODULE 14 - Managing Your Amazon Account
    In Module 14, you'll discover how to handle all of the behind the scenes operations of selling on Amazon. This is where you can keep track of all of your sold items, reply to customer messages, communicate with seller support and so much more!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thnakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share!

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

ok lets see

V.I.P Premium Member

lets give a try

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks alot!