Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

V.I.P Premium Member

[SELLING] Shared RDP VPS (244 GB RAM / 32 vCPU) (PRIVATE FILES, PRIVATE ACCOUNTS)

Hello, I am selling a shared RDP VPS with the specs below for really cheap. As this is "shared" it will not be private. You can use this VPS for anything including hosting your Discord Bot, hosting your MC server, running scripts, to BITCOIN MINING.

Specs:

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2666 v3 @ 2.90GHz, 2900 Mhz, 16 Cores, 32 Logical Processors

RAM: 244.00 GB

Price:

Right now, it is $20 per account on the RDP per month. PM me for info.

4/5 LEFT!

As in shared, I don't mean everyone shares one account. Everyone has different accounts. This is like a PC, so nobody has access to your files except for you.

I only allow 5 people to buy since I do not want everyone to hog up the memory if too many people buy it.

Discord: NumberCountries#3374

V.I.P Premium Member

what is validate of these account