Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thansk for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thansk for share

Banned

great method will check

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

I had the same idea
    Download Resale rights PLR Ebooks Videos Software

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by xvitusx View Post
    Learn to buy and sell services online for a profit, digital sales management & how to hire outsourcing partners.

What you'll learn

Learn to flip digital services for a profit
    Master the skill of outsourcing services worldwide (South East Asia, Eastern Europe and many other places)
    Apply flipping strategies in 20+ highly profitable flipping niches
    Write highly converting sales scripts and utilise effective cold email scripts

Requirements

You need an Upwork account
    You need at least 1-2 hours time every day
    You need a Fiverr account

Description

Would you like to know how to make money with digital flipping? And are you looking for a complete guide on outsourcing? Then this course is for you.

Before we start, I guess most people are not familiar yet with the digital flipping concept. In theory, digital flipping means accepting a job from an employer and outsourcing it to someone else. Let's for instance say there is someone that would pay you a good amount of money for a logo and you know a logo designer who could do it for much less. You would take the job from your employer, let someone else do the work for much less and keep the margin. You just made a profit! We will cover in this course, how you can do that in practice for small and large margins.

So, what exactly are you going to learn in detail here in this course?

Basics of digital flipping - Learn about digital flipping - how does it work? How can you start a flipping business? Which niches are profitable? In this part of the course, you will learn how to start and scale your digital flipping business

Outsourcing - We will now learn how to outsource services all over the world - from web development to logo design, from translations to subtitles. Nothing will be left out. We will even learn how to generate recurring affiliate income while you flip. In this part of the course, we will focus on the 3 outsourcing platforms Upwork, Fiverr and Onlinejobs PH.

Translation flipping - how can you make money flipping translation online? I will show you in this regard how to get 5-figure deals and manage multiple outsourcing partners simultaneously

Agency businesses - We will now learn how to build an online agency from scratch. You will learn how to attract customers quickly, build email newsletters and much more. This chapter will take your flipping business to a completely new level.

Risk management - There are a lot of things you could do wrong or not well. I will help you to not make any foolish mistakes. We will cover a variety of problems and solutions in the FAQ chapter of this course as well.

This course additionally comes with a variety of resources for you to download and use.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

It's time to take action. This offer won't last forever.

Go ahead and click the take this course right now button and I will see you in the course. Thanks again for enrolling!

Who this course is for:

People that want to learn how to make money online
    Everyone in the field of drop shipping who doesn't generate large margins anymore
    Flipping experts who want to learn how to flip digital services (instead of physical products)

Non VIP Download

http://vivads.net/XEvhq
    http://vivads.net/vF4ZDC
    http://vivads.net/CozQA
    http://vivads.net/iLehI3

Premium Link Download @:
    http://bit.do/Deeprid

VIP Download

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

V.I.P Premium Member

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast