Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Anadomy Essentials By Nicholas Kusmich Free Download

What you’ll learn with ANADOMY Essentials:Anadomy Essentials is built around the concept of leverage – the ability to accomplish great things with little effort. Inside the members’ area, you’ll learn to leverage every aspect of your campaigns from objectives to custom audiences. Leverage the experience of the TOP performers in Facebook Ads and do more with less.

ANADOMY – the anatomy of the perfect Facebook Ad.

LESSON 1: Campaign ObjectivesYes, Facebook has a multitude of Campaign Objectives. No, you should not try them all. Because each objective is designed for a specific purpose, those focusing on generating leads and sales need only master a select few. You’ll learn exactly when to use the right campaign objectives for maximum impact.

LESSON 2: Audiences & TargetingWho you market to is every bit as important as how you market to them, but analyzing potential audiences often involves a lot of guesswork and not analytics. That’s why we teach a simple and repeatable process for analyzing potential audiences and dialing in targeting before spending one-dollar advertising to them.

LESSON 3: Pixels & Custom AudiencesThe Facebook Pixel is the most powerful tool ever made available to small advertisers. You will learn how to find, install, use and leverage your Facebook Pixel for maximum impact. Additionally, you’ll learn the specific audiences you need to create to get maximum ROI in your campaigns using your Pixel data.

LESSON 4: Placement, Optimization, Budgeting & BiddingEver heard the saying, the devil’s in the details? This is so true with Facebook Advertising, and it’s the sole focus of this lesson. In this lesson, you’ll learn some vital information hidden in an often overlooked corner of the Facebook Power Editor.

LESSON 5: Building Your AdsHidden complexity. It’s the concept that some things we see appear to be much simpler than the effort it took to create them. Facebook ads certainly fit the description. In this lesson, you’ll learn all of the elements of Facebook ads, AND you’ll get a step-by-step walk-through of exactly how to create them the right way.

LESSON 6: Campaign StructureWhat might seem like a matter of semantics could be one of the most important aspects to producing high-performing ads. In this lesson you’ll learn why structure matters, how to do it the right way, and 5 proven campaign structures you can plug in right away.

LESSON 7: Know & Measure Your KPIsWant to know a secret most marketers don’t want to admit? Not every ad we build is going to be a winner. The path to success is found when you can use Key Performance Indicators to easily spot winners and losers. In this lesson, you’ll learn what KPI’s matter, and how to use them to maximize the effectiveness of your campaigns.

LESSON 8: Leverage Power EditorEffectively testing Facebook Ads may take multiple iterations of the same ad with variations of images, ad copy, placement and targeting. To produce a legitimate test, leveraging Power Editor to create these tests is of highest importance. Learn why the pros rely on this tool and how you can master it with some keen insights.

LESSON 9: Testing & Scaling Your AdsArmed with an understanding of all the ad-building tools, you’re ready to launch your test ads. In this lesson you’ll learn the proper method to use to test your ads. After examining your KPI’s to identify winners & losers, you can scale your winning ads for maximum ROI. This lesson alone teaches what 99% of marketers don’t do that will always limit their success. Be the 1%.

LESSON 10: Mastering RetargetingRetargeting your Facebook and website traffic is the TOP thing that separates decent campaigns from great ones. There are so many creative uses for retargeting your custom audiences (maximizing leads/sales, recapturing interest, and even email replacement). In this lesson you”ll learn how, when and why to use retargeting. This is the secret weapon that can turn even a struggling campaign into an ROI machine.

LESSON 11: Master Facebook ComplianceWe’ve all heard the horror stories of people getting their Facebook Ad accounts suspended. Fixing the problem before it’s a problem is the only way to go.

Three parts of your advertising campaigns that need to be addressed from a compliance standpoint: 1) Your Account, 2) Your Ads, 3) Your Pages. In this lesson we’ll break down the important steps for each of these elements to ensure you are playing inside of the FB guidelines.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

oh yea dude

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

ok ok ok o ko ko k oko k

V.I.P Premium Member

Great share

V.I.P Premium Member

Yes this is great