Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Your Ad Here

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] The 7-Figure BPM System By Depesh Mandalia – Free VIP Download - FB Ads Course

Facebook Ads Training For Ecommerce & Lead Gen

For brands, dropship, POD, service providers, coaches, courses and more!

Let me show you how I build immunity to Facebook’s constant changes whilst increasing sales and profits!

What if I told you Facebook ads marketing

is SIMPLER than you’re led to believe?

Back in 2014 I led an Ecommerce store (print on demand) to $8M revenue with Facebook ads The following year? $26.5M revenue.

THAT’s when I realised my mistakes!

Back in 2012 I was fresh from running organic/paid search campaigns and tried using the same tactics on Facebook ads (for 18 months) – show an ad, get a click.

Did it work? No.

It was 18 months of failure which finally led to the breakthrough – because I stopped thinking like a pay per click marketer and started thinking like: a customer.

Life wasn’t always that way – I 2009 I fell into deep depression, had no idea about ‘wealth creation’ and felt humiliated because I couldn’t bring money in for my family. Then in 2011-12 I created a 7-figure revenue through Affiliate Marketing & SEO. And by 2014 had figured this Facebook advertising thing out too. I’ve never looked back since…

I’LL ADMIT IT – I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING, AT FIRST

Spent a year boosting posts thinking that was the only way to run ads

Couldn’t make sense of the range of targeting and ad options

Found very little practical help let alone guidance on exactly what I should be doing

Was close to giving up on Facebook Ads as a viable advertising platform

I wasted thousands trying to test things without knowing how to get things working

I struggled to repeat my successes as I failed to develop a strategy, relying on chance

I always felt Facebook was against me; just when things got working the rug was pulled from beneath me

I felt inferior looking at other people’s results, wondering what their secrets were…

Then… found a formula that worked back in 2014, that’s continued to pay dividends today. Yep, EVEN in 2020.

WANT TO HEAR MY BIG SECRET?

I’M A SALES & MARKETING EXPERT FIRST.

NOT JUST A FACEBOOK ADS EXPERT!

My marketing skills has helped me make money through SEO, Email, Affiliate Marketing, Direct Mail, TV Advertising, Paid Search, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter – phew, quite the list!

You see, I”m no one-trick pony. This is no quick-buck training program where I’ve magically discovered the secrets to Facebook advertising.

This is a training program steeped in my own 15 years experience with marketing, following the teachings I’ve picked up from the likes of Ogilvy, Cialdini, Hopkins, Ariely, Kahneman, Carnegie, Brunson…

If you recognised just ONE name then you know they’re all experienced and highly successful entrepreneurs themselves.

You see, I had not realised how different Facebook advertising was from paid search. I was trying to get as many clicks as I could for the cheapest cost. Back in 2014 that wasn’t the name of the game and in 2019 it’s no different.

Instead what I found worked was a marketing-first approach alongside the data, analytics, insights and geeky stuff we often (overly) focus on…

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW BPM SYSTEM
    BPM stands for Brand-driven Performance Marketing.

My 3R Framework for Brand is:

Relevance – Relationship – Rapport.

Brand-driven performance marketing is marrying customer insights, avatars, content, creative psychology and marketing funnels with data, reporting, insights, optimisation and scaling.

It’s simply using old-school marketing for the age of the internet.

The Brand-driven Performance Marketing System is a collection of Frameworks responsible for helping me profitably spend well over $25M since 2014.

> The Graduation Framework, including Graduation Testing

> The Profitability Framework

> The Scaling Framework

> The Marketing Foundations Framework

This has been the backbone to my success the last 5 years with Facebook Advertising. In fact my methods are older than Facebook itself…

And it’s all updated and ready for 2019!

The 3 PILLARS of the BPM SYSTEM:

1. The 3Rs – Relevance, Relationship, Rapport.

Once you understand that Facebook is just an ads platform, and you need to actually communicate your product or service to prospects well, you’ll realise just how easy Facebook ads can be!

2. Fast, Continuous Testing

If there’s one thing that holds people back from profiting or scaling, it’s doing testing the right way.

Don’t waste money or time needlessly when my scientific Impressions based testing and automated graded system!

3. Scaling With Profits

Often it’s not Facebook that’s the problem; it’s your marketing messages, sales funnel, targeting, ads etc etc.

It’s much easier to scale without stress when you know how to give Facebook what it wants!

You CAN learn this all yourself without paying anyone for their knowledge or time.

And you should do this, if you have time and money to commit.

But if you value time and money like I do

then fast-track your results today!

Want the same system that my clients

and students scale to 6, 7 and 8 figures with?

Want my PERSONAL help to grow your

business in 2019 with Facebook ads?

Who is Depesh Mandalia?

A Recognised Global Authority on Facebook Ads Marketing
    Agency Owner Overseeing $6M+ A Year In Global Ad Spend
    Advisor and Council Member for Facebook
    International Speaker and Thought Leader
    Profitable Affiliate, Ecommerce and Agency Entrepreneur
    15 Years Marketing Experience Including Chief Marketing Officer Roles In VC Backed Startups
    Facebook Ads Community Leader to Over 6,000 Entrepreneurs & Marketers
    Someone That Genuinely Cares For Your Success

“My mission is to bridge the gap between what high spending experts like me are doing right now and the knowledge and support gap between you and Facebook. I went through lots of pain when I spent 18 months and thousands in spend before I figured this Facebook ads game out. I did the hard work so you don’t have to”

WANT A PEEK INSIDE?

Here are the EXACT modules you get full access to after signing up.

Each section is packed full of hours of videos and written material for you to learn at your own pace. The videos are short and to the point because I know the value of your time. The course is designed for you to implement the frameworks step by step, but equally you can also dive into the areas of most need for you right now.

PLUS if you upgrade to the Group Coaching or One-on-One Masterminds I will personally help you through to implement the training and grow your business.

If not, you can still purchase the course only option and join my free group where my team will do their best to help you there – it’s your choice. Because I know learning without support is difficult and we want to ensure you succeed like hundreds of others like you.

Are you ready?

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssssssssssssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man for this.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you dictator for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

let's check bro

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you.