Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Your Absolute Best Year Yet By Robin Sharma – Free Download

Your Absolute Best Year Yet By Robin Sharma – Free Download 2019 2018

WHY REPEAT LAST YEAR THIS YEAR?
    To state the blindingly obvious: unless you change the way you lived in 2017, you’ll see the same results you saw last year this year.

So here’s my suggestion: Stop listening to the lies your fears are trying to sell you. Silence the chattering voices of the naysayers and critics. Quiet your doubts and disbeliefs.

Why would you want to do that to yourself?

And how you start off these first 90 days of 2018 will profoundly influence the way the whole year turns out.

Let’s leap into 2018 set to shatter your past performance + previous limits. Let’s make this New Year the year you make history. Yes, history

THE PRISTINE REALITY OF A FRESH YEAR
    The pristine reality is this: 2018 has presented you with a completely blank canvas — your fresh opportunity to create the life you’ve always wanted. And become the person you’ve always dreamed of being. I want you to grab this chance. (Life only sends us so many). Many people will make this the year they rewire their minds to shift from negative to positive, get to their best health, finally have the money they want, balance work with family and find real happiness.

Why not commit to becoming one of them?

[Yes, you are that powerful. And if not now, then when?]

Make the choice that will change your life and snap up one of the limited memberships to my famous online program, Your Absolute Best Year Yet, that has helped thousands of people just like you make the improvements they’d never been able to make…

Oh, and a percentage of your investment in this life-changing course will go to my 100% not-for-profit Robin Sharma Foundation for Children so, together, we help kids in need.

TO ACHIEVE MORE – FIRST, BE MORE.
    Here’s what happened to the few who were fortunate enough to get one of the limited memberships in Your Absolute Best Year Yet:

— They discovered how to stay positive in difficult times.
    — Some members started new businesses that unshackled their worlds and those of their families.
    — They started loving their work and being wowed by their lives.
    — In the midst of a global economic mess, members followed my teachings in the course and had the best year they’ve ever had in business.
    — Goals that they’d set for years were completed in weeks.
    — Many overcame fears that had limited their lives for decades. And achieved dreams they never believed they could do.
    — Incomes were doubled. Confidence soared.
    — Oh, and so many members reconfigured their fitness and health to have world-class energy + vitality + longevity.
    IMAGINE YOUR BEST YOU JUST WEEKS FROM NOW:

I’m so serious and committed to helping you make history this year.
    So make the decision to change your life today (I’m 100% guaranteeing this program so there’s zero risk to try this):
    Doors are now open to Your Absolute Best Year Yet, but only for the next few days.
    Stop buying into your current reality. It’s just where you happen to be right now.
    With a sequence of new choices (that I’ll walk you through over the program) and a series of better habits, you’ll quickly experience some brilliant results.The 9 video modules, webinar recordings and all the other learning tools that come with the Your Absolute Best Year Yet online course will show you how to:
    — Completely bulletproof your mindset so you automatically focus on opportunities versus problems.
    — Conquer the “procrastination virus” and pursue the goals you’ve always wanted to achieve (so you have the life you’ve always wanted to live).
    — Unleash your confidence so you believe in your plans and ideas. And have the courage to get them done no matter what.
    — Get fit like an athlete and make exercise an effortless part of your daily routine (this is key. TIP: start every day with 20 minutes of exercise and then do a “second wind workout” before you start your evening to become stronger and more focused than you’ve ever been).
    — Experience the prosperity and abundance that has always seemed so hard to have (it starts with rewiring your beliefs=net worth always reveals self-worth).
    — Discover the private rituals that the best performers in the world do each day to drive their spectacular results.

HERE’S WHAT YOU’RE GETTING WHEN YOU INVEST IN YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST YEAR YET TODAY

I’m obsessed with giving my clients “10x value”: 10 times the value they could ever expect. Register for the course right now and I’ll give you:

WEBINARS
    12 webinar recordings (pre-recorded) that lock in a whole new series of uber-powerful beliefs, exceptionally potent new daily behaviors and help you build a mindset that’s simply unbeatable (just so you appreciate the value I’m offering you here, my fee for a month of one-on-one coaching starts at $50,000)
    VIDEO TRAINING’S
    The now famous 9 Your Absolute Best Year Yet video modules that distill the advanced tactics that Inner Circle members paid $12,000 for:

VIDEO MODULE #1:
    LEARNED FEARLESSNESS

In this truly inspiring and highly practical coaching session you learn how to release your limiting beliefs and all the negativity you’ve picked up from the world around you. Life’s too short to play small and here I’ll walk you through how to become fearless, brave and the most confident person you know.

VIDEO MODULE #2:
    THE 5 ELEMENTS OF THE GENIUS CODE

Genius is less about genetics and more about practice. In this session, I’ll share the work of researchers like Anders Ericsson, the preeminent researcher on exceptional performance as well as the advanced tactics of iconic athletes, artists, business people and world-builders so you model the steps they take. And get the results they get.

VIDEO MODULE #3:
    THE BEST THINGS I’VE LEARNED FROM WARREN BUFFET

Warren Buffet is someone I’ve learned so much from. The biography Buffet: The Making of an American Capitalist was a game-changer for me. The Charlie Rose series on him left me wowed for months (get it on iTunes). So I’ve poured through pages of analysis on this business Titan, audios and articles to present a step-by-step method to help you craft a world-class life based on his philosophy. Not to be missed (this one is worth the whole price of the program).
    VIDEO MODULE #4:
    THE 5 ELEMENTS OF LEADING WITHOUT A TITLE

Cutting-edge. Ultra-inspirational. This module walks you through the absolute best ideas to fire up your team, shift from victimhood into leadership and get results you never imagined possible. You’ll discover a whole new way to lead people, projects and yourself. And leverage the information and insights to do your best work while breaking through to your greatest life.
    VIDEO MODULE #5:
    PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY AND THE TIME TACTICS OF THE PLANET’S BEST EXECUTIVES

Why be busy being busy when you can discover how to become massively focused on the things that matter? On an average day the average person spends 2.1 hours in distraction. So learning how to break free of the interruption addiction will make a profound difference in your ability to get giant goals done this New Year. In this powerful and tactical session I walk you through the best techniques I’ve learned for doubling your productivity, developing huge amounts of energy, creating monomaniacal focus on your best opportunities and getting things done. Fast.
    VIDEO MODULE #6:
    PEAK PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS OF THE BEST CEOS

Ready to get more done in 90 days than you achieved all last year? In this session we’ll dive even deeper into the daily routines of elite performers. Learn how they think, what they eat, how they work and the ways they live. This is insider information that most people never get in a lifetime.
    VIDEO MODULE #7:
    LESSONS FROM OLD PEOPLE

Why learn what’s most important at a time that’s too late to do anything about it? Want to understand what life’s really about? Ask someone who has lived it a long time. In this session you’ll learn the fundamental success truths, how happy people live and what you can do to make some real changes with speed and ease.
    VIDEO MODULE #8:
    LESSONS TO LEARN BEFORE YOU DIE

This session is all about the ultimate meaning of life. What’s the point of getting to the last hour of your last day and realize you lived the wrong life? I’ll help you re-align with your true values, think through and get acute clarity on what’s most important and start living the life of your highest desires. Beginning today. (This session changed so many lives last year).
    VIDEO MODULE #9:
    FINAL IDEAS + WRAP-UP

In this final session, I bring the hundreds of insights, tactics and techniques of the previous 8 video modules together. I get personal and share how I stay at elite productivity in my own life, what I do to keep it all simple, daily tips for peak energy, my creativity protocols and how I beat self-doubt.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot admin thanks again