Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Kayazuki

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Dental Clients – Proven Tested Ads and Funnel - Free Download

Dental Clients – Proven Tested Ads and Funnel - Free Download

Learn how to get 30+ new patients per month in the chair, all through the power of Facebook marketing!

Delivering Wow’s Facebook Bootcamp teaches dentists and dental team members how to bring in 30+ new patients per month on autopilot, while spending less than $500.
    Inside of this game-changing course, you’ll also learn how to adapt our highest-converting ads and funnels to your practice — in less than an hour — so that you or your team can duplicate our incredible results!

Let Me Guess.
    You’re struggling to find a consistent source of new patients
    You’re nervous about the debt you’re racking up to build your practice (not to mention dental school)
    You’re also training that new staff member you just hired (yet another thing no one taught you how to do)
    You’re losing sleep at night because your to-do list keeps growing, but your practice isn’t growing fast enough
    AND you have a patient waiting to see you in the chair

Why Facebook Marketing?
    Well, let me put it this way — I’ve learned that Facebook ads are the quickest, most affordable way to get new patients through the door, STAT.
    Because I know that busy dentists don’t have time for a lot of trial and error when it comes to growing their businesses.
    We’ve got expensive equipment to pay for, student loans to pay off, and that dental practice is not just going to build itself.
    That’s why I want to take some of the struggle off your plate so you can just focus on what you do best — making patients’ lives (and smiles!) better.

Imagine a dental practice where…
    You’re able to put your marketing on autopilot to consistently, effortlessly bring new patients into your practice
    You’re profitable, and you can feel confident that your bills are paid AND those debts will soon be a thing of the past
    You have the time to build a staff of rock stars, because you’re no longer struggling to make ends meet
    You sleep like a baby at night, knowing your business is on track
    You always have an ideal patient waiting to see you in the chair, ready to agree to the best treatment you can offer!

Session-by-Session Breakdown

SESSION 1: The 3 Secrets To Facebook Success/FB Funnels/FB Live

Find out my top three secrets to success for Facebook, including how to build a profitable sales funnel through Facebook, and how to utilize Facebook Live to grow your social media presence and attract an adoring audience of potential patients!

SESSION 2: Creating Audiences to Target High-Income Earners and Ideal New Patients

It’s one thing to bring patients through the door. It’s yet another to bring patients through the door who will agree to treatment. In this session, learn how to appeal to the high-income earner patient base, and dazzle them with the very best treatments you can offer.

SESSION 3: Creating High-Converting Campaigns and New Patient Acquisition Funnels

Through years of training with the best of the best in online marketing, I’ve built successful campaigns to bring in new patients that have worked for dental practices of all shapes and sizes, and I want yours to be one of them. Learn my best practices and utilize my proven ad formats!

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanx a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you so much

V.I.P Premium Member

thanx a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing