Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] First Page For Cash Confidential By Jim Mack - SEO Wso - Free Download

First Page For Cash Confidential - SEO Wso - Free Download

From The Desk Of Jim Mack...

Unlike many product developers who create something and never test it in the real world, I always keep abreast of what's going on...

While my mom and dad were hoping I'd grow up to be a scientist, in a way I'm the next best thing...
    An obsessive tester, experimenter and developer of the latest search engine ranking strategies for consultantsand their clients...BTW, my lab coat is optional!

I make sure that it works in the real world before I ever release it to you.

And when I saw what Google was doing LATELY with the 3 Pack and first page rankings, I realized what was working before, will not work now. And I also knew that I could fine tune the approach and make it easier and less tedious.

To make this successful and work in the real work it had to be different. It had to be an approach that very few marketers knew about. And would get clients ON the first page and IN the 3-pack and STAY THERE!

...and I'm just radical and different enough to figure it out!

I started to tweak what was working and make it simple. I knew there had to be a better and easier way. I studied what was working now, tested and re-tested, had some duds, (you always have some duds, btw) and just kept plugging away.

I hit on some key factors that were working and added some secret sauce…which I will teach you by the way. And made it repeatable, consistent and easy.

This new method that gets the results in the 3 pack and on the first page of Google is what I'm bringing you here.

It's all carefully laid out Step-By-Step and...

Without A Doubt Works!

In case you don’t know, the Google 3-Pack for local clients is pretty much the "Holy Grail".

The Big Kahuna...

The Mother load...

The Top Banana...

The Big Guns...

Why? Because Google's 3 pack gets the lion's share of all the clicks on Page One results...

So its sought after by every savvy business.

In fact, you can get more money, easier, by placing clients in one of those 3 spots than practically anything else...

Since the Value is a "No Brainer" to clients.

I told you earlier I tested and re-tested how to get in the 3-Pack. However my methods are working for first page rankings as well.

I tweaked the "CODE".

I found the combination of factors that worked.

...and worked

...and worked.

I can now take just about any business and place them on the First Page Of Google and in the 3 Pack. The results are highly predictable and repeatable...and it won't cost you an arm and leg. And is easily outsourced.

BUT, you can practically CHARGE an arm and a leg to give local businesses this HUGE edge.

Lets face it, most local businesses get frustrated when trying to rank on page one and succumb to alternatives. Or SEO providers that talk a big game but results are never achieved.

In fact, you can get more money, easier, by placing clients in one of those 3 spots than practically anything else...

Since the Value is a "No Brainer" to clients

This golden opportunity happens because what we are offering clients is worth big money, it's super-valuable, not a dime-a-dozen and they know it!

The First Page results you get for clients go a long way to assure you will continue to get paid...and how much you get paid.

Sometimes we will hear a consultant say, "I don't want to promise much because I don't know what I can deliver!"

I understand, but the the answer isn't to promise less, its to...

Build A Ranking Machine That Delivers More!

How Does the 3 Pack Impact The Client's Business?

Since the Local 3-Pack is the first thing potential customers see when they search for a product or service, it's easy to see how getting your client's business featured in the 3-Pack can be a HUGE shortcut to getting to the top of page 1 of the search engine results.

When you combine that with the fact that more searches occur on mobile vs. desktop, you can easily see how very important the Google 3 Pack can be. And when you add the first page rankings into the formula that you can deliver. You have one thing clients will pay you handsomely for...

First Page Domination!

(Since the 3 Pack is totally dependent on the location of the searcher and the terms that are searched, it is impossible to guarantee that a business will appear in the 3 Pack.)

By now, it should be clear that the Google 3-Pack and the first page is some seriously prime real estate for every local business.

Armed with the strategies I am going to show you, you will be well on your way to optimizing your client's online presence AND dramatically increasing the likelihood of them appearing in the 3-Pack.

Start Bringing Local Clients What They Want!

Whatever gets calls, visits, revenue and paying customers/clients/patients, is music to your client's ears.

Sure, there are many useful offline marketing services, like Reputation Management, Website Design, etc.

But none of those services directly impact the 'greed gland' like getting listed in the
    Google 3 Pack or on the first page of Google...and if they see their arch enemy competitor in the 3 Pack, they will not stop thinking about getting in there, too.

Jim shows you how to use this client desire to land in the 3 Pack quickly and with little resistance...and demand fees that add up to a full time income.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thahnk youuu

V.I.P Premium Member

Interesting share - thanks dude!

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing your Local SEO Guide.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks....

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thahnk youuu

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast