Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] Private Training Course By RTM Founder Ifmyante

WHY THEY WANT YOU TO TRADE

Wind back the clock a few decades and trading from home was rarely within the grasp of common folk. In those days, when I heard of someone being a ‘trader’ or ‘broker’, the image of Gordon Gekko would appear at the front of my mind. Many saw it as an elite club, there was no way someone could open an account with $50 and start trading.

Now let’s return to more recent years. Nearly anyone can open an account and try their luck at trading. These days the markets are wide open and accessible 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Many argue it is wonderful that anyone can have the ability to work from home and earn a great living from the markets. However, in reality it’s not the case. The markets are controlled by the elite few. We at RTM Academy refer to their agents as Institutional Traders (I.Ts). In future articles we will discuss more about the I.Ts.

These I.Ts and their associates do not allow the markets to be accessible to everyday people out of the goodness of their heart. Unfortunately, the truth is a little darker and can be hard to swallow. You see, I.T’s want to create as much pain as possible with the goal of further impoverishing the masses. In order to do this effectively they need to fill orders at the best price for them and worst price for you. It’s that simple.

Now, what if they could open the market up to everyone; teach them to trade specific news events, or technical patterns. If they know where the retailers have their entries and stops, this can create deep pools of liquidity for the I.T’s and they can fill more orders at better prices whilst draining the accounts of the retailers.
    So, don’t be lured to the markets by conventional methods. They do not pass the test of time. Sure, you may win trades here and there but its no different to a lucky streak on the slots. Chances are, you will lose all your money.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    ☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing...

V.I.P Premium Member

looks interesting. thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share. Much Appreciated!

V.I.P Premium Member