Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Zyzz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] 250 Videos Of Elliott Wave Junctures - Trader's Classroom EWI - Jeffrey Kennedy

250 Videos Of Elliott Wave Junctures - Trader's Classroom EWI By Jeffrey Kennedy

For Elliott Wave lovers, this is the educational archive for 16 Month of Elliott Wave Junctures recordings of Jeffrey Kennedy's Trader's Classroom - Elliott Wave International EWI.

About 247 short video lessons plus 3 lectures provided by Jeffrey Kennedy that will improve your Elliott Wave Analysis and classical trading in real-market scenarios. Jeffrey's video lessons teach you to identify market junctures -- the spots in a pattern where high-confidence trade setups arise.

You will learn all the vital aspects of trading:

- Time Frames: You may see a 5-minute chart one day and a monthly chart the next. Jeffrey shows you how to find high-confidence trading opportunities across multiple time frames.
    - Elliott Wave Analysis: Before you even think about a trade, you have to do your analysis. Jeffrey helps you master every pattern, rule, guideline and more.
    - Markets: Jeffrey monitors hundreds of possibilities, including currencies, commodities, indexes, individual stocks, etc.
    Other Indicators: Jeffrey Kennedy has plenty to show you about using other technical indicators to complement and improve you application of Elliott waves .
    - Trading Strategies and Tactics: As you know, there is a LOT that has to happen after you've done your analysis. Jeffrey will walk you through all the important decisions and steps.

About the Author:
    Jeffrey Kennedy, MSTA, CFTe, CMT, CEWA-M, is Chief Commodity Analyst at Elliott Wave International (EWI), with 25-plus years of experience as an analyst, trader and teacher. He writes Commodity Junctures, EWI's premier commodity forecasting package that focuses on Elliott wave analysis of the commodity markets. He also produces Trader's Classroom, an educational service that shows how to spot trading opportunities with wave analysis and supporting technical methods.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

V.I.P Premium Member

thank very much

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you 4 sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssss

V.I.P Premium Member