Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Overcoming Sales Objections By Chris Do (The Futur) – Free Download

Overcoming Sales Objections By Chris Do The Futur – Free Download

Overcoming Sales Objections
    A tactical guide to help you deal with the most challenging client questions, so you can win more business and make more money.

WATCH

140+ Minutes of Content

Life-time access to lectures and role-playing examples that will equip you for any sales situation.

LEARN

Techniques that Work

This course comes with lesson recaps, assignments, and supplemental materials.

DOWNLOAD

Scripts, Worksheets & Framework

You get all lecture notes, practice worksheets and framework with which to hone your sales skills.

What You Get
    The Socratic Six Framework

The Socratic Six is a conversational framework built upon Chris Do’s 20+ years of practical and proven techniques to winning creative business. This course will help you understand and use this framework in your phone calls, meetings and just about every interaction with your clients.

So, what is the Socratic Six? Here are two examples:

1. The Raging Bull

Ever have a client enter a conversation in an aggressive and emotional state? How do you handle that situation without adding fuel to the fire? Enter The Raging Bull. Acknowledge their emotional state and demonstrate some empathy.

“I sense some frustration. May I ask, have you been burned before?”

2. Double Down

Or maybe a new client is challenging the validity of your price. Does the phrase, “You’re too expensive.” sound familiar? How do help them understand the value you have to offer? Apply the Double Down technique. Challenge their position by agreeing with them.

“I agree. There are cheaper options out there. Do you feel like the cheaper option is always better?”

Embrace, pivot and make the sale.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Embrace, pivot

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for this

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you for this