Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ROSullivan Adsense

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Youtube SEO V2 - Rank Your Videos In 10 Minutes Of Fast SEO!

Discover How to Optimize Your Videos For The YouTube Search Engine So You Can Outrank Your Competitors… Starting Today

Here’s a preview of videos included with this video series:

Video #1 – Introduction to YouTube SEO

Before we jump right in, we want to make sure that you are in the right mindset. So, we will be discussing what you need to put your 100% focus into. In addition to that, we will discuss a quick overview of what’s inside this video course, so you know exactly what to expect. You’ll also get to see everything that you need to be able to get started successfully.

Video #2 – Competitive Research

The best way to understand how you can rank better is to do a bit of competitive research. This will allow you to see what is working right now and why YouTube may be ranking certain videos over others.

Video #3 – Highly Searched Keywords

One mistake we see many Youtubers make is making their own title and description. Instead of deciding what you think will work, why not use what is already working? The best way to find highly searched keywords is to look at what is already out there and it’s free.

Video #4 – Your Title and Description

Taking what you have gathered in the previous videos, let me show you how to properly create your titles and descriptions. There’s a super easy trick we use to create titles that both convert and rank well.

Video #5 – Video File Optimization

Did you know contain files contains data that tells YouTube what your video could be about? This is one of the most skipped steps because it is a little technical. But you’ll learn how so you can get one step ahead of your competitors.

Video #6 – Your Thumbnail

Since our goal is to get more clicks to your YouTube video, we have to rely on attracting your viewers. The thumbnail is the first thing people see as they are scanning to find what interests them the most. You will learn what your Thumbnail should contain and what to do if you don’t have any design skills.

Video #7 – Video Length

The big question is how long should your video be? Yes, most folks have said to make your videos short and that worked in the past. But what about today? Should it be long? Should it be short?

Video #8 – Secret Tip to Outrank Your Competitors

In this video, we will cover a secret tip that has worked for us time and time again to outrank your competitors. This is one of the few methods that most people are aware of and it’ll be another step you have to be ahead.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Partnership To Success Program - 1

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks.Thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks a lot

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks alot

V.I.P Premium Member

thinks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing this.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharinggg...

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for sharing - Youtube SEO V2 - Rank Your Videos In 10 Minutes Of Fast SEO!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast