Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Time To Make Money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Simple Social Media Content PLR + OTOs

Video #1 – Intro to Simple Social Content

As said earlier – There are all sorts of content marketing – but the goal here is to keep it simple but with a powerful message that will attract and engage the right audience. We’ll also discuss what you need to get started on this blueprint.

Video #2 – Analyze Your Audience

Before we jump in and show you how to create simple content marketing, it’s crucial to understand your audience in a more granular viewpoint. In this video, we are going to dive into gaining a clear inside of your audience. Don’t worry there’s going to be practical information on what to do step-by-step.

Video #3 – Similar Interests

Now that you have a better idea of what your audience likes and dislikes, it’s time to get a list of other topics that your audience is interested in. This is very important because it gives you a more well-rounded view what attracts your audience. This will allow you to branch out in terms of creating more content, so you never get stuck.

Video #4 – Where Do They Hang Out?

Know that you have a better idea of the different topics that they are interested in, it’s time to figure out exactly where they hang out. We want to get a better idea of what content they engage with, what triggers them, and how they speak as well.

Video #5 – Powerful Images

Finding images that are proven to work are important so that you don’t start from scratch. Now, this is nothing about how to find royalty-free images or anything like that, this is about finding companies that have already done the testing and to simply mimic what they are already doing.

Video #6 – Powerful Words

Images themselves can be very powerful, however, combined with some words can be even more powerful especially when it relates to your audience. So in this video, we will be discussing how to find these powerful words that you can use in your own content.

Video #7 – Creation Time

OK great! Now that you have done all the research possible to figure out what images to use and even what words to use, it’s time to put it all together using some graphics editing tools. In this video, we will show you the tools that we use and have come to love due to their simplicity.

Video #8 – Organizing Your Content

Once you start creating your content, it’s important to organize them. When using this method you can easily create hundreds of contents very fast. Well, this may seem simple and boring, it’s actually very important.

Video #9 – Ad Sets

Now it’s time to set up your Facebook Ad Set. The ad set is the child of an Ad campaign and it is what holds your ads. In this video – you will get to see us set up an ad set step by step.

Video #9 – Auto Scheduling

Auto scheduling your content not only makes your life a lot easier, but social media sites love it when you post on a consistent basis. But how do you do it? What tool should you use?

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!
    You're in the best place if you're looking to make money online!

Easy Affiliate System 2.0

V.I.P Premium Member

REMEMBER to say THANK YOU for [GET] Simple Social Media Content PLR + OTOs

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

tankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you very much

V.I.P Premium Member