Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Payoneer Gif

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)

Cracked the Cracked ?

I got here while searching for some information online on a product to buy and when I saw all the apps on the site I almost lost my mind. Denial was first, like this can't be true. Second was looking at the price and I was like no way. Third was when I saw them crack a crack site I was a member of and it cost more with them, man I tried to give them my money so fast.

You have to know value when you see it. I spent a lot of money on tools for internet marketing and some of them don't even work now. No more apps, plugins, themes from W/P, plus these guys are so bad that they crack whole websites. Not to mention all the videos and webinars or the many courses, but if you are reading this you know that already. Also they will email you back within 24 hrs if you have any issues (this is true because I sent two emails and they got back with me). On my other site you could not email anybody.

I'm writing to say thanks to all the hackers for their great work in helping the little man or woman get a start, because if you have a tight budget there is no way you can get all the things you need to make money on the internet and do it right. So if you have not upgraded to VIP you need to do it and see the value. Don'd be cheap!

True statement

2. Thanks risingtide , zoibo32 , ζrOkeπx thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    I couldn't agree more! Well said!

4. Thanks Victricon thanked for this post.
    Dota

Thanks (Received)
    definitely agree

6. Thanks Victricon thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    I just found this site, im about to make the purchase, i came from blackhatsem which is pretty much dead, and shit compared to this site. holy fuck. mwuoah, much love goes to everyone here.

♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkshsv View Post
    I just found this site, im about to make the purchase, i came from blackhatsem which is pretty much dead, and shit compared to this site. holy fuck. mwuoah, much love goes to everyone here.
    Yes you're right, actually BHS is managed by only 1 guy, and he quickly gets overwhelmed with all the work and cracks so he can't provide quality content regularly.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    This thread has definately made me decide on my purchase. I'll buy later tonight.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    I like the title of your review haha