Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

SEO TOOLS VIP LIST

V.I.P Premium Member

How can i push/increase a Website rank

Hello Community,
    after days of reading through a lot of Threads and watching Videos, my question is kinda simple:
    how your improving the ranking and the traffic of your website/Blog and what programs are you using ?

most of the programs im finding here are outdated or all links are broken or are not working anymore.
    currently im using "Trafficbot Pro Elite" , "Diabolic Traffic Bot" and "Google Search Bot".

problem is:
    Diabolic Traffic Bot: seems to make bad quality traffic
    Google Search Bot: just searches the first 10 sites (my website is new and unknown so my keywords are most likely not to find on the first 10 sites)
    Trafficbot Pro Elite: seems to run fine proxys could be more.

1 so as far as i know and read. its important to get good and high quality proxys. where do you get yours? i watched now over 20 different sites and most of them uses low quality proxys with no google gateway and all such things. is it even possible without paying ?

2. how do you generate traffic (which programs?)
    3. any way of making money out of it ? like insert shorten links into pictures of the website and let the traffic bot click it? important is that it needs to be hidden so the normal customer wont get interupted by it or feels annoyed.
    4. any guides or videos you would recommend for pushing websites ?
    5. the website also has a facebook page and group and also instagram any advice for programs and ways to push these and maybe make money out of it ???

big big big thanks for every tip and help.
    if you give me helpfull tips and guide me (you can even pm me) i could give you a liddle bit of money for it.

thanks and have a nice day

SMMFLARE.COM

To get your pages indexed, create a sitemap or put the links in google's search console

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for that tip will do that. any other tips for my other questions xD ?