Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method ThunderDome eBay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V.I.P Premium Member

Lightbulb [Dont.Farm] Facebook Cloud Accounts | Credit Cards | All GEO's | From 99$+

We provide trusted Facebook cloud accounts for successful advertising campaigns. Special for affiliates who are in charge of the whitehat and blackhat offers.

Our client's already successful drive traffic for this type offers:
    • gambling and betting;
    • nutra (health and beauty);
    • binary options;
    • adult;
    • replica (cloth, shoes, watches);
    • dating;
    • crypto currency;
    • finance;
    • sweepstakes;
    • mobile subscriptions;
    • mobile apps;
    • CBD.

And making money online with affiliate marketing in facebook ads. Now Facebook ads accounts is not a problem for moneymakers!

What are cloud accounts include:
    1. Payment solutions for your accounts. We provide CC of the real banks, for most of tier 1 countries.
    2. Accounts of any country in the world. Have a huge list of geo’s, you can always pick the one you need.
    3. Price includes the anti-detect browser and the residential proxy. Everything is settled up and ready to use.
    4. You connect to account via RDP. It takes less than a minute to launch your first campaign. 1 file - 1 click and you’re inside the Facebook account from any of your devices.
    Payment solutions for your accounts. We provide CC of the real banks, for most of tier 1 countries.
    1. Payments are processed manually through the manager and paid separately. We charge 5% commission and $100 for each card issue.
    2. We guarantee that the payment will be linked to our FB accounts and provide full assistance in using the bank card. These are payments from real banks, so we will always be able to provide security code FB for checkpoints.
    3. Balance tracking is done manually on request. If necessary, withdrawal of funds from the card without commission.
    How it works:
    1. Sign-up on dont.farm and activate your profile. For self-activation, you can use telegram. We would really recommend using it because it keeps you informed with all updates with your accounts automatically.
    2. Once you activated your profile you’re ready to top-up the balance and request the accounts you need. (We accept a big variety of payment methods. If you didn’t find the one you need inside dont.farm just ask your manager to provide more payment options). Then pick the account country you want and tell us specific settings you need. We can provide you: Fan page, Business manager, Ads accounts and the payments.
    3. Once the account is ready you're 1-click away from your profit. Just open the RDP-file and you’re inside the Facebook account. We guarantee to prepare the account within 24 hours. Usually, it takes much less time.

Life-time and spends:
    1. The life-time of account is depending on your skills and vertical you're working an average result you can find below.
    2. For Black-Hat ads the average life-time is 1-4 weeks with up to 900$ daily spend, however, the handiest affiliates get a way better results.
    3. For White-Hat offers, there are no limits for spendings and life-time at all. Some of the buyers still using their first accounts with the total spend over 100k$.
    Guarantee:
    1. We are happy to solve any issue with the account within the first 2 weeks. If there’s no chance to solve an issue and the situation fits our policy we replace the account for free.
    2. We guarantee spend is equal to 3 costs of the account. If you got the cheaper geographics like India which is 100$ each the guarantee spend on the account will be 300$; For Germany which is 300$ each the guarantee spend is 900$.

Prices* and commissions:
    • Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Brazil, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. = 100$;
    • Germany, UK = 300$;
    • The rest of the world = 200$;
    • Credit Cards = 100$+5% commission for funding.

*The prices are changing. You can always find the relevant price on the website or ask your manager.
    • Discounts for bulk buyers and teams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OUR THREAD ON BLACKHATWORLD WITH THE REVIEWS OF THE SERVICE:
    CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR BLACKHATWORLD THREAD
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, please contact us:

Our web-site:

V.I.P Premium Member

interested

V.I.P Premium Member

interested

V.I.P Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by redone111 View Post
    interested
    Quote Originally Posted by GUATBIOSSAMA View Post
    interested
    Connect to us via skype or telegram. We will tell you everything

X-Line

thanks for the share

XxBHPTxX

I'm very interested in it, is there any discount for VIP members here?

V.I.P Premium Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Klaoui View Post
    I'm very interested in it, is there any discount for VIP members here?
    Reply to you in PM.

We have some updates.

Now USA accounts for $300!
    Why? Because we do a lot of work with proxies on them. Before this update they were slow. Now we updated our proxies and they're so fast, it's like you live near the data centre in the USA.

Poland and Romanian account now for 150$!
    We recommend try them too, they're no worse than any other European account, and the price is lower!

V.I.P Premium Member

INDIAN HOT DEAL

Do not miss your chance! Only one day 09/30 IN accounts for $49!

No more than 50 accounts in one hand.

Big deals requires time to prepare and we gladly to provide you with that!​

V.I.P Premium Member

INDIAN HOT DEAL STARTS TODAY!

Only today IN Accounts only for $49! No more than 50 accounts in one hand.

For more information - contact us

V.I.P Premium Member

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast