Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[VIP] 0-100K Case Study By Grant Ambrose – Free Download

0-100K Case Study By Grant Ambrose – Free Download

As an initial launch, I am offering early entry into this Case Study for a select few people to test the Case Study and provide feedback and get honest testimonials for use in Marketing and to better the Case Study (if required) while I complete the remainder of the Case Study. After this, the price will increase.

In this Case Study, you are able to watch me do everything over-the-shoulder live – from finding the winning product to launching the initial ads, to optimizing our website and scaling facebook ads to gross $11,376.49 in ONE day and make over $1000 in daily profit.

I wish I had this exact Case Study when I was first starting Ecommerce because you get to look over-my-shoulder and see all the strategies I’ve used to make over 4 MILLION in sales with my stores. You see:

How I found this winning product and why I knew it was going to be a winning product
    The only types of products I sell and why
    How to read your Facebook Ads data and optimize your store to increase your Conversion Rate and make more money from your traffic
    How to structure your Facebook Ads campaigns when testing a product
    The Facebook Ads I run to make 11K/day with the store (see the types of campaigns active
    When I first started making sales with Ecommerce, I wondered what a Facebook Ads account looked like that was making 10K plus a day. In this case study, you get to see.
    Retargeting with Facebook ads by being more strategic
    How to set up your Profit / Loss sheets and Order fulfillment sheets
    Most courses focus on helping you get sales but leave out everything after the fact. I remember getting my first sales and not having any idea how to send tracking numbers, fulfill orders, or record profit / loss. Here, I show you the set up I have developed over my years of doing Ecommerce. I 100% wish I had seen something like this when I first started.
    How to automate fulfillment using CSV files and move to bulk fulfillment using CSV so you can fulfill hundreds of orders in minutes
    Most Importantly: Learn from my mistakes so you save time and money. I don’t leave out anything in this Case Study
    See what it looks like when I am bulk ordering 500 units of our product
    See how to pay suppliers, as well as how to manage your stock and record everything.

The Case Study is split into TWO main sections which are VITAL to running a successful Ecommerce business

SECTION 1: Product Funnel Optimization
    In this section, we focus on everything related to optimizing our product funnel and store design. We see trends in our Facebook Ads and then optimize our store based on that data to significantly increase our AOV, add Upsells, increase our Conversion Rate, and evolve our store over time to better sell our product and get ready to convert LOTS of Facebook traffic.
    How I found this money-making product
    How I knew this was going to be a winning product (the signs you should look for)
    How to create the BEST video creative using my exact softwares and format
    See me launch my initial ads in Facebook Ads Manager and be PROFITABLE on day 3
    See me create our Facebook business page
    See me review our Facebook Ads data and make changes to my website which boost our conversion rate
    … and MUCH, MUCH more!

SECTION 2: Facebook Ads
    Here is everything Facebook Ads related. We do a review of the first 4 weeks – one video for each week and we go through the Ads we launched at each stage, why we launch each type of ad at that point in time. Here, you get to see the progression of going from first testing and validating a product through to scaling it to our Lookalike audiences and our worldwide countries (and how we do it profitably).
    Then, I separate each Facebook Ads strategy into its own video lesson so you can easily index it and refer to it when you need. This includes how we scaling some campaigns to THOUSANDS with over 2 x ROAS.
    See how I scale Facebook Ads to 11K / Day
    See how I set up Retargeting for this product
    See how I find highly-profitable audiences using more obscure Lookalike Audiences
    See how I scale out worldwide and sell globally PROFITABLY
    See how I Scale Up using advanced Facebook Strategies like Bidcap, Target Cost and more bidding strategies (extremely important)
    … and MUCH, MUCH more!

BONUS SECTION!…You see how we fulfill the orders and get Tracking Numbers to our customers to reduce chargebacks and refunds.

BONUS SECTION!…You will see how we set up some emails in Klaviyo to make an easy 10% extra revenue on Automation (very valuable)

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thaanks man great

V.I.P Premium Member

ok, thanks admin

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks a lot!!