Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method Rolex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    βaZuReX ELITE TEAM

[GET] MFA Internal Traffic Training By Todd Brown – Free VIP Download

Finally Say Goodbye To Your Facebook Advertising Headaches!

Unconventional Traffic Method Reveals How To Turn Your Ad Dollars Into Predictable New Sales & Profit Using ‘Henry And His 1930s Patent’ The Internal Traffic Training The Proven Traffic System That Brings You New Leads & Customer Sales

Inside, I share how I have run over $1,000,000 of ads. And the exact method I uncovered when I was forced to “market or die” on that missions trip to Panama…

Plus, you’ll see exactly what you need to know about the scary Facebook compliance police – an expensive lesson I learned after having 3 accounts shut down and being banned from Facebook for nearly two years!

(We’ve since run half a million dollars without a single issue. It’s pretty easy now that I have a simple process to follow. And I can explain it to you in a handful of minutes so you never have to stress or have troubles again…)

As you’re going through this training, you’ll discover:

Which campaign types work best for high-level scaling on Facebook, and the only 3 key metrics you need to understand so you can scale rapidly and profitably…
    How to save of ton of time and money by knowing the “right audience” to target when doing minimum viable testing. This will allow you to know if your offer is working quickly without tons of guesswork or wasted ad dollars…
    How to navigate through the mess of numbers like frequency and relevance and laser in on exactly what data you need to pay attention to to keep your ads running profitably…
    ​How to dramatically simplify the ad creatives you are using and the process we use to systematically create ad iterations and optimize performance…
    ​The retargeting strategy we use which generates the highest ROI of any campaign we run and can be set up in roughly 15 minutes…
    ​How I learned to dramatically boost relevance on any ad before you ever start your actual campaign, ultimately unlocking lower overall ad spends…
    ​And much, much more!

Plus, I’m also going to show you the simple way to…

Launching MORE Profitable Ad Campaigns…
    Quickly & Easily

Over the years, I’ve documented every successful rule and tactic that’s made my ad campaigns much more profitable.

I’ve put them into these simple “cheat sheets”… 10 of them to be
    exact… that can be quickly referenced and are easy to understand.

And when you join the MFA Internal Traffic Training program today,
    I’m giving you instant access to all of these cheat sheets so you can
    create more profitable ad campaigns too.

Here’s exactly what you’re getting:

The Facebook Compliance Checklist – Discover how to navigate Facebook compliance correctly, so you scale predictably and consistently without worrying about your ad account shutting down.
    The Facebook Funnel Model Cheat Sheet – This will give you the most profitable and proven funnel models to use for your ad campaigns (and give you examples for each one).
    The Quick & Easy Technical Setup Checklist – Now you can save a lot of time by getting your ads set up quick and easy without needing to be tech savvy.
    The High Relevance Score Checklist – Here’s my personal guide for increasing the relevance score on my ads, which radically drop your ad costs with little to no effort involved.
    The Ad & Funnels Metric Cheat Sheet – This cheat sheet will tell you exactly which metrics to look at (and which ones to ignore) if you want to focus on creating profitable ad campaigns.
    The Webinar Funnel Quickstart Guide – If you’re running a webinar, then you’ll want to keep this guide handy when looking to optimize your funnel for maximum sales.
    The Ad Conversion Diagnosis Flowchart – Never get stuck trying to figure out why your ads aren’t working because this ad diagnosis flowchart will show you exactly how to fix them.
    The Simple Scaling Cheat Sheet – Once you create a winning ad campaign, this cheat sheet will give you the simple rules for scaling it predictably without burning money in the process.
    The Conversion Hierarchy Pyramid – This graphic is your quick reference for always staying focused on the THREE major factors that lead to massive online conversions.
    The Facebook Feedback Learning Loop Cheat Sheet – Targeting the right AUDIENCE on Facebook is the most profitable thing you can do. This will show you exactly how to do that.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

☆ βaZuReX ELITE TEAM ☆

Sharing Vintage & No-Longer For Sale Tools

V.I.P Premium Member

alright thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thanksssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks bro

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing