Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Star Agency

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
    Contributor

[GET] GSA Proxy Scraper Cracked (Unlimted Trial) Final Version - One Click Only!

GSA Proxy Scraper Crack (Unlimted Trial) Final Version - One Click Only! FREE DOWNLOAD

Cheap Private Proxy Scanner And VPN

GSA Proxy Scraper Cracked is a powerful, easy to use, proxy scraping software that can harvest and test thousands of proxies quickly and reliably with a few simple clicks. It has a powerful Port Scanner and other useful tools.

Free Proxies for your Daily Work
    The aim of the tool is to get you unlimited proxies to use for your daily jobs. Even though you still might want to use bought/private proxies for some tasks, it just makes much more sense to get your proxies from the many thousands of sources out there for free.

GSA Proxies Scraper

Provider - Thousands of Sources
    Easily find fresh proxies by using thousands of included proxy sources. Software uses search engines to automatically find new proxy sources.

Internal Proxy Server
    The program acts as its own proxy server and allows you to add the IP/Port to other programs. Any new-found proxies are automatically used based on your filters shown here.

Settings
    Auto Search
    Automatic Proxy Scraping and Testing
    Scheduled scraping and testing of your proxies. The built-in script engine allows you to code your own test scenario and perform tests on any found proxies.

Easy Proxy Export
    You can export your proxies to any format and location. From web- to ftp-upload or simply file storage. You can define what to export (e.g. special regions) or how (e.g. only new proxies or all).

Filter
    Filter Unwanted Proxies
    Remove proxies from defined regions or suspicious IP ranges. Only get Google-passed proxies or fully anonymous proxies. You can define the type of proxies you need by using the easy to understand settings.

Rank Websites
    This is not only a proxy scraper, but also includes many useful tools such as the Metric Scanner where you can easily check a URL's SEO metrics.

Url Metrics Scanner

Google PR Emulator
    Emulate the discontinued Google-PageRank with our easy to set up tool and let all your SEO tools work again.

Parse Search Engines
    A built-in tool lets you parse any search engine on the web. It even lets you add your own search engines. Track the position for a keyword and your sites.

Search Engine Parser

HTTP Toolkit
    That HTTP-Toolkit let's you send custom data to servers at your choice.

Port Scanner
    The best and most stable proxies are those only known by you and not listed publicly on the internet. Now, you can easily find them using the built-in scanner. It can also suggest good IP ranges based on previously found data.

What can you Expect

Free Updates
    All Updates are free. No extra costs for updates ever again. Buy once and use it forever.

Life time license
    No hidden costs or scheduled payments.

First Class Support
    We are there for you almost the whole day. Just contact us via email or our webpage contact form. We have a huge community that helps you even if we are sleeping.

New features
    An update does not only come with bugfixes but almost always with new features.

Regular Updates
    There are several updates per month and new suggestions are welcome anytime.

DOWNLOAD + INSTRUCTIONS :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the scraper

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks alot!

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

thankssssss