Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Affiliate Egg v9 Nulled Free Download Crack Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress

Affiliate Egg v9 Nulled Latest Update Free Download Crack Niche Affiliate Marketing Wordpress Plugin Updatable!

Best tool for Niche Affiliate Websites on Wordpress

Any owner of successful affiliate website can tell you that best conversion and commission are in local popular shops. There are many good plugins for affiliate marketing, but all of them are working with big networks, because local shops don’t have own API and don’t take a part in any affiliate networks. This is why we created Affiliate Egg plugin, which are working with many shops which don’t work in any other plugin!

Affiliate Egg benefits

No need for program approving, no need for API, you can use plugin immediately after installation
    Separate product parsing and multi product parsing of categories, search results, deal pages
    Autoblog feature. Insert link on shop category and plugin will take new products from category and post on your site as separate posts
    Several output blocks (grid, list, product card, etc)
    Price update
    More than 100 supported best local shops and we add more and more each month
    Custom cookies to get correct currency from multi currency shops
    Deeplinks and SubIds
    Proxy support
    Parsing search pages (for example, you can create set of products with definite price range, conditions, sorted by popularity from original shop

Some Supported shops

We gather all buyer’s suggestion during several years and make list of best shops with best conditions and commissions. You can get more commission than Amazon can offer you. Even if you didn’t find shop, we provide tutorials how to create custom parser (for developers) and paid service to create your own module.

Ebay (.com, .de, .in, .es, .com.au, etc)
    Etsy.com
    Souq.com
    Jabong.com
    Bodybuilding.com
    Infibeam.com
    Shopclues.com
    Wiggle (.com, co.uks)
    Fnac.com
    Snapdeal.com
    Flipkart.com
    Getwear.com
    Lazada.vn
    group.jumia.com
    Gearbest.com
    Croma.com
    Walmart.com
    Bestbuy.com
    Newegg.com
    Formyntra.com
    Industrybuying.com
    mercadolivre.com.br
    Homeshop18.com
    And many others… Here are the full list of Affiliate Egg supported shops which are sorted by region

How it works

It’s very easy. Add link in storefront to your shop page or category page where you want to get data and copy shortcode. Use shortcode in any part of your site. Then plug-in continues to work in automatic mode. Periodically update prices and availability of goods and products in the directory, to have always the latest information.

Where to use

Niche thematic sites
    Product Review Websites
    Sites on autopilot
    Create landing pages for contextual advertising / search traffic
    Creation of trade showcases

Affiliate Egg Or Content Egg (which is also shared here on Blackhatprotools)?

We have also another great plugin for Affiliate Marketing Content Egg . So, which is better? Answer is BOTH, they do similar job, but with different methods of work and functions. Affiliate Egg uses direct web parsing, Content Egg uses API of networks. Most of our buyers use both plugins, this is why we created Affiliate Egg integration to Content Egg to give you common environment and additional benefits of combination with two plugins. Integration with Content Egg is supported.

You can get even more. We provide advanced integration with our another plugin Content Egg. It will work even with Free version of plugin which you can download for free. With such integration you can get much more functions, like Woocommerce integration, Price History, Price alerts, Keyword search and keywords based autoblog. With combination of two plugins you can cover all needs which possible for Affiliate Marketing.

DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

well done bro'

V.I.P Premium Member

thankkkkssssssss

V.I.P Premium Member

thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

thx for share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanksssssssssssssssssss