Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Money Robot Submitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Chart Reading Mastery Course By Dr. Gary Dayton - Free Download $2499

Chart Reading Mastery is The Unique Comprehensive Course Where You Can Learn to Trade like Top Traders.

About The Presenter:
    Taught by Dr. Gary Dayton, a Wyckoff expert, trading psychologist and trading educator, Chart Reading Mastery focuses on reading the market via price bars and volume.

Course Contents:
    Runs for 8 sessions. Each session usually lasting between 90 and 120 minutes per session.

It is a complete course in reading the market. You will learn:

All about market structure
    How to construct the three types of proper trend lines
    Reading the waves of the market – a little-practiced method that keeps you on the right side of the market
    Shortening of the Thrust – highly reliable and easy to see ‘market tell’ that the trend is about to change
    Clustering of Closes – market behavior that occurs in certain areas that market the end of a move
    How to read buying and selling in the price bars
    Understanding demand and supply – these are the only things that move the market
    The significance of high volume – this tells the pro trader whether a trend will continue or abort
    Major indications of strength as they appear on the chart – showing demand has come in or supply has dried up and extremely helpful in knowing what to anticipate next
    Major indications of weakness showing selling has come into the market and sellers are taking control
    How to integrate market structure with price bar and volume characteristics as well as the major signs of strength and weakness
    Absorption of supply – what it is, where to find it, and how to assess it. Absorption tells us in advance that higher prices are yet to come
    Several important principles of price behavior – these are market ‘laws’ that precede price action and give you a heads up on where some of the best trades can be made.
    A map of the market that gives you a strong model showing you where to find the best trade setups. This is kept on every graduate’s trading desk and is their road map of the market and choice trade setup location
    How to create reliable trade setups – we take all that has been learned and bring it into focus with a clear, complete format on how to create trade setups for yourself. This isn’t like you read in all the trading books. It is a complete description of the trade setup with clear guidelines on the market structure you are looking for plus clear trade management components
    Several high odds trade setups are shown with all the details, including the vital market structure conditions we look for in making these profitable trades
    How to develop mastery in your trading – we give you the specific steps based on 35+ years of scientific research into excellence and mastery and show you how to apply this to your chart reading and trading skill development. Trading is not easy, but it definitely can be learned. This is the secret to developing real expertise and mastery in your trading.

Course price: 2499 USD

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

i think i need his experience

V.I.P Premium Member

great share thanks boss

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks youu

V.I.P Premium Member

great share thanks

V.I.P Premium Member

V.I.P Premium Member

good work!!!!!

V.I.P Premium Member