Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Partnership To Success Program - 2

V.I.P Premium Member

I bluffed my way on an interview and magically landed the job.

I don't have marketing background, at all. what is SEO? what is EDM? don't tell me to raise our website's ranking on google, I don't even know you could do that!

I barely got by these past 6 months and my employer is somewhat satisfied with my result, raising ebay store's ranking, learning SEO the crude way to apply on shopify, putting ads on FB and IG. But I think I've hit my wall, I don't know what else to do or how to improve my current level.

That's when I found this hidden treasure! Surely one of the best investment of life. I might just be leeching every now and then for now, but I want to eventually contribute somewhat to the community as well!

Here's a cheer for however short or long time I'll be here

awesome thanks!!!

I will join too