Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] Selling Luxury Travel By Dean Horvath - Free VIP Download

Start Your Career Selling Luxury Travel

A complete online training and implementation program to start your career selling Luxury Travel.

Even if you have no experience in travel and - no contacts to sell to.

What is a Luxury Travel Advisor?

Imagine spending your days discussing 5-star hotels and resorts, researching luxury cruise lines and advising your clients on the best things to do in Dubai.
    This is the life of a Luxury Travel Advisor.
    You are your own boss. You only work with the clients you like. They trust you to plan their travel to all parts of the globe. You put together their dream vacations and then monitor their trip to ensure everything is going as planned.
    You work when you like, wherever you like.
    You work whenever and wherever you like.
    As a Luxury Travel Advisor, you can work as much as you like.
    Its flexible. Need a couple of hours during the day to get to the gym? No problem. Or an afternoon to take your child to the dentist? Its up to you. It all just depends on how many clients you choose to take on.
    You have the flexibility to work wherever you like. Most Independent Luxury Travel Advisors work from home. But if youre not the home office type, you can rent a desk in a local travel company.
    The best part is that you can even work on the road. Travel the world and work from anywhere with an Internet connection.

SELLING LUXURY TRAVELis the first program of its kind that
    Teaches you how to make luxury travellers beg you to help them.
    Every day, tens of thousands of luxury travellers are booking their trips online, but they have no idea how much better their trip would be if they used a Luxury Travel Advisor. I show you how to advertise directly to them and provide everything you need to say in your message so they are eager to book their trip with you.
    Shows you how to earn their trust, even if you have no experience.
    The key to turning a new prospect into a loyal client is to earn their trust. Most people believe you need to be a travel expert with years of experience to accomplish this. This simply isnt true, as long as you follow my simple method.

Provides step-by-step instructions for how to plan and book luxury travel.
    Okay, theyve asked you to help them plan their trip. Now what? Where do you find it? How do you price it? How do you present it to them? Ill explain the whole process in easy-to-understand steps.

How does the Selling Luxury Travel course work?
    The training is released in weekly modules and consists of easy-to-follow videos, done-for-you templates, swipe files, and resource lists. All of the training is online, contained in the private members-only site and the exclusive Facebook Community.
    Selling Luxury Travel also includes interactive components where I answer questions and offers strategic advice to ensure that you remain on the path to becoming a successful Luxury Travel Advisor.
    Plus, youre a member for life. You can keep coming back to the course for review and remain active in the Facebook Community for advice and support.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

thank uuuuuuu

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks brooooo

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

good sharing