Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

Make Money Method McDonalds Fiverr

♔ Administrator ♔

[GET] YouTube Ads Workshop By Tom Breeze - Free VIP Download

The training is made up of educational videos, supported by bespoke tools and includes access to an exclusive facebook group. This is to ensure you have everything you need to get the very best from your YouTube advertising campaigns. Letís cover everything in more detail below with Viewability.

Introduction
    In this section of the training, itís all about understanding the foundations of highly profitable YouTube ad campaigns. When you know why your customers are going to YouTube and what they are looking for, you can be far more effective in your video and campaign creation.
    YouTube is a very different platform to all other ad networks and when you are clear with the strategy, results follow.

Research
    Once you have gained clarity on your strategy, itís time to find your customers. Weíll find out where your customers are going, what theyíre looking for and how to get in front of them. Now, this is normally tedious, soul destroying work but weíre giving you access to our tools we developed for our agency to speed this whole process up and make your life so much easier.

Video
    By this point, youíll have a clear strategy, know where your customers are going and what they want. This makes effective video creation far easier to get right. Weíll break down every single step, from scripting to editing, so you know how to create high converting YouTube ads without having to a be a video production expert.
    Iíll also be giving you access to a ton of video examples to give you inspiration.

Setting Up
    Okay, this is the geeky part. Building your YouTube, Google ad, Analytics and Google Tag Manager accounts and then linking them together. If that last sentence filled you with absolute dread, I totally get it - we go through these steps nice and slow. Itís important you know how and why we take every single step so you can track whatís happening when youíre running your ads.

Campaign Blueprints
    This is the point where you start building out your profit driving campaigns. Youíre clear on strategy, you know who youíre getting in front of, youíve crafted the perfect video ads and everything is set up for success. There are so many ways of building out campaigns and a lot of mistakes can be made, so Iíll guide you through where to get started, how to optimise and then scale. Just think, very soon youíll be driving traffic, leads, sales and profit.

Bonus
    I have had the pleasure of working with, consulting with and interviewing some of the best marketing minds in the business. You will be to see how people such as Frank Kern, Russell Brunson, Gideon Shalwick, Oli Billson and many more are using ads to grow their businesses as well as watch keynote presentations I have given all over the world.

Tools
    There are some essential tasks that can be mind-numbing and repetitive. As such, we have developed tools that speed up the whole process. These tools do not exist anywhere else but weíve made them available to you as part of the YouTube Ads Workshop.

Facebook Community Forum
    Itís great to be a part of a group that can help you ask questions, discuss strategy and so much more.

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for the share

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for sharing

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for sharing
    I will check that

V.I.P Premium Member

thnxxxxxxxx

V.I.P Premium Member