I come to traffic information on how to make a lot of money on real fraud. reality
1- Do you know that friend / acquaintance who has a debt or does not have a company?
So, agree, pay 10% + (help me help you) of the total amount received. And create a government program or even a bank ... And extort the name of the brodher in all services (the bank will think, paid me, I'll give him more).
2- Create on land, or even houses, some way to multiply things. (can be houses, lanhouse, puteiro, cafeteria).
and work on the outside, with people from your cycle.
3- hire outsiders to do: device maintenance, buying parts and fixing up. (who knows, please [profit more 100%]). accompany desperate people who want to sell a car, a house, (the need is the price).

(the idea is to create a social environment for everyone where you use and work. and take power from the government)

Another, Ideas about apps and websites, if anyone wants to use it, I will never make it.
- affiliate panel, where you are the king, and send all the links to whoever enters yours, and so, do his
-Drop, create a Dropshiting Re-list, charging 10% more of the value, (for you). and so, whoever buys you gets in touch and resells it with profit (it could be automated and expanded with people who don't know and want to earn $)
-A program that repeats the clicks, and repeats the screen (example, download the winrar file and execute and do everything (as if it were the first time) soon, you will create an army of machines, with the purpose of being + of you, (one-man army).
-Location app, for anything, where whoever sells to whoever, (illicit?)
-and I have a project that works like this: connected people who provide and want some service (like construction), creation of a project, maybe, a movie? (you get the copyright). and supplies the equipment, borrowed. Perhaps the currency would be 0.0.0.0.0.0.0 = 1, it would be a service. Like, take the money and power system.
- is an idea for a connected social network, without the bidding of friends, where what you can see in common with another person you want to see.

I made this post to tell my ideas, maybe something will be useful for someone, if not, thank you for reading. If you are interested, put me in a group or activity, or send PM for more details. resente: