Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Easy Affiliate System 3.0

V.I.P Premium Member

[SELL] CPA Video Proof Service || CPI / PIN / EMAIL SUBMIT || Starting at $25

Hey there, I'm posting this on behalf of Net Ninja. He is once again re-opening his Video Proof Service. He started this service at the start of 2018 and has done more than 300 videos (from gaming niches to social niches). If you're looking to find a reliable guy that can hook you up with almost every niche possible, then feel free to contact me via PM or contact him via his socials below and we will get back to you!

My thread on CPAElites (Before the rule that killed the forum) had almost over 5 pages of positive replies and vouches and most were positive. My goal here is to become the best user to provide this service.[/align]

Videos will be rendered in 1080p
    Videos will be watermarked (Or not if you choose so)
    The videos I can provide can be CPI (2 app installs) / PIN Submits / CC submits
    Flexible timeline
    Flexible video length
    One take video (No cuts)
    One take voiceover (No cuts, all in one take)

Customer: Can I see a preview?
    Me: Sure thing! For more examples, feel free to message me.

CPI - App install (1 or 2): 25$
    PIN Submit: 30$
    Email submit (US): 25$
    CC submit: flexible

Voiceovers (English – Unlimited words): 20$
    Thumbnail: 3$
    In-game purchase: 10 -20 $ (Depending on niche)

+3 videos – 10% discount
    +5 videos – 20% discount
    +10 videos – 30% discount

Either private message me, drop a reply or just contact me on skype (Notorious G / ladless1996@gmail.com) Or discord: Net Ninja#9251
    *Please be aware that sometimes it might take some time to reply, but I will try my best to get back at you under 24 hours.

Coming soon!

BEFORE CONTACTING ME, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

In case of any personal/technical issues I will issue you a 100% refund.
    Once your video gets delivered, any kind of refunds will not be possible.
    If you decide you don't want the video anymore, but I've already started working on it, I will issue you a 50% refund for cost coverage.
    If payment is done via BTC, you will be refunded via BTC amount not dollar amount.

Please be patient if I am taking long to reply. Sometimes I get too busy and can't reply immediately.
    Don't bother asking me for other people's niches/videos. I offer a 100% Non-disclosure agreement for all my customers.
    If by any chance you are being rude to me (has happened in the past), I will simply ignore any further messages.

If you place your order it means that you took the time to read my terms and refund policy above, and completely agreed.
    Thank you for reading my thread! I am currently online and ready to work!

V.I.P Premium Member

check your discord please i need 2 or 3 videos every week

here is my discord
    PROMAN12#5809