Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

BHPT VIP

Ambassador Program - 1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

[GET] Tweetomatic Profiteer - INFINITY PRO VERSION

UPDATED : 03-16-17 - 13:56:32 GMT

Tweetomatic Profiteer Gives You Your FREE Tweetomatic
    Cash-Pulling Website Worth $1,297, Professionally Designed and
    Setup So You Can Start Profiting Today...

$1,297 For Free? Wow, do I qualify?
    When I first saw the Tweetomatic Profiteer method at work, I was bowled over by its profitability.

Profits of $186, $594,$855 in just one day quickly add up to a staggering income.
    And when you consider the hundreds of opportunities like that you can target with Tweetomatic Profiteer, the profit-pullng potential is endless. Now let me tell you what all this is about...

My name is Chris, and I was a secret beta tester for the Tweetomatic Profiteer system..

When I first got my hands on Tweetomatic Profiteer. I was shocked - shocked by the simplicity of the system, stunned by its incredible profitability. In fact, I fell in love with the concept.

But I felt, as incredible as it was, there was something missing.

So I set about creating this missing piece of the puzzle... and in the process, I ended up turbo-charging Tweetomatic Profiteer. beyond all recognition.

It took me thousands in development costs, but I've created the ultimate addition for anyone looking to profit with Tweetomatic Profiteer. And now, for the first time, I've decided to release my secret weapon to a handful of Tweetomatic Profiteer customers. Let me explain...

If you're like most affiliates, you want to gate-crash the Twitter party and profit, but there's a problem that may exclude 99% of wealth-seekers...

Not everyone has the technical expertise to get started... so I decided to do something about it.

This promotion entitles any Tweetomatic Profiteer member to their very own website, setup and designed for them - including the exact template site that pulled in as much as $900 per day in ClickBank cash profits for me, a plug-in which automatically tweets every one of your new pages, an advanced auto-tweeter software tool, and an advanced quick start guide to show you how to dominate Twitter and make your first $1,000

Impressive? I am just getting started. The offer also includes all the promotional materials you need to get started including a $55 Google Adwords voucher... a list of hot affiliate programs to target, and so much more.

It sounds too good to be true - and it is. Which is why the offer will only be open to a select few.
    All of this means, you can profit with Twitter, no matter what your experience level is. Now, everyone can pull in the free Twitter traffic and tasty affiliate paydays.

But the offer is limited - and strictly first come, first served.

Okay, I'm in.... how does it all work?

Normally, when you setup a website, you have to learn "HTML coding" (the techie language of the Internet), spend a few thousand on a web designer, or a few hundred on a design program.

You need to setup your hosting, design your website and then each time you make a post, login to Twitter to tweet it, . You can do all this if you have the time and the patience - and you will make money. But it will take time...

Even after all that, you will probably end up with broken links, error-ridden code, and nothing but trouble. And that's just the fun part.

Once your site is complete, you need to promote it - but with dozens of methods open to you (from expensive advertising to hit-and-miss free traffic), it gets even more confusing. As you can see, setting up your own website can be a painful process - even for the most determined affiliate. With the material inside Tweetomatic Profiteer its there for the taking. But the problem is you need to put in some effort to get to that level.

The solution is a ready-made affiliate website (which you own for life), with copy-and-paste promotional materials and a license to use our Twitter friendly site, plus Twitter auto-tweet software for life.

We'll even give you the hottest affiliate programs the second we discover them.

So you are using the exact website layout, theme and design that we used to pull in as much as $915 per day. So all you need to do is promote the site using the exact methods that we outline. Oh, and it gets better still - we even chuck in $55 in credit for Google Adwords pay per click, and another $50 for Yahoo.

All you need to do is sign up - and let us take care of all the techie stuff, provide you with your software... you just sit back, smash through the learning curve and enjoy the results.

Sounds too good to be true? Yes it is. Which is why this offer will not be around forever.

We reserve the right to pull it at any time. And we probably will. Soon.

I suggest you keep reading...

Yours: The Exact System That Raided ClickBank For $3,000 Per Week in Affiliate Profits
    Easy Twitter and ClickBank profits

Who is eligible for this offer?
    Due to the limited nature of the offer (we are not going to be created websites forever), only Tweetomatic Profiteer members are eligible. Secondly, you must act fast - the quantity of websites I will do is limited. Not everyone who wants a site will get one. Don't get caught out - especially when you consider that the affiliates who act early will enjoy the most rewards.

So, lay it on me. What do I get if I tear this limited offer from your hands today?

• A fully Google-optimized Tweetomatic Profiteer affiliate website, ready to make money using Twitter and ClickBank. So you can dive in and start profiting right away.
    • Full installation of your site (worth $197) - no need to learn any techie knowledge, the Insider will set your site up for you.
    • 20 Tweets per day in 10 minutes - with our Auto-Tweet software (Worth $197) - creating dozens of tweets per day can now be done in a matter of minutes, using our patented Auto Tweeter tool. Just spend a few minutes setting up the system, and everyday dozens of completely unique tweets, 100% custom to you and high quality, will be setup for you to tweak and auto-post. Just edit the tweet, hit go, and your tweets are auto-posted (or scheduled). Each tweet literally takes a few seconds to post.
    • Auto-creation of *marked as SPAM* links - both our auto-tweeter tool and posts to your website are turned to *marked as SPAM* links before they are automatically posted - so you can shorten and track your links automatically
    • Complete Quick Start guide to profiting using your website (worth $197) - let me show you how to spin your new website into massive affiliate paydays.
    • Full web hosting with 24/7 web stats, unlimited disk space, 24/7 support - and more...
    • Unlimited cash-pulling opportunities ...use your website to target an unlimited number of Twitter opportunities - just follow the exact blueprint we give you to profit: rinse, and repeat.
    • And remember ...no need to learn any HTML, web design, coding or any other techie crap. Just a plug and go website that has been planned from the bottom up by one of the top Tweeterautomatic Profiteer beta testers - to give our affiliates control of the Twitter game in 2010. Just be sure to take action while you still can..
    Remember, this offer gives you the exact website and tools that we used to pillage ClickBank for over $900 cash gains in a day, automatically post dozens of daily Tweets, and much more.

But you must act now...

How can I take advantage of this limited offer?
    The process to get setup and start earning is simple. Just click on the link below to start earning.
    NOTE: Remember to act very quickly. The quantity of sites is limited. Many will miss out. Don't be one of them.

Salespage :
    http://tweetomaticprofiteerwebsites.com/

DOWNLAOD LINKS & INSTALLATION :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

V.I.P Premium Member

Sounds interesting, will give it a try!

V.I.P Premium Member

will give it a try

V.I.P Premium Member

lets give it a go
    It is hard to write a simple definition of something as varied as hacking, but I think what these activities have in common is playfulness, cleverness, and exploration. Thus, hacking means exploring the limits of what is possible, in a spirit of playful cleverness.

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank You gonna try this one out.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thank you for this software

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks man

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks for share

V.I.P Premium Member

thanks for this share