Register

BlackHatProTools :: The Best Private Black Hat SEO Forum - Premium SEO Tools, SEO Tutorials, E-Commerce Forum, Best CPA Niches, Making Money Online Methods, Backlinks, Affiliate Marketing, Dropshipping & Elite Proxies!

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PASSWORDSCITY VIP

BHPT VIP INDEX TOOLS

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Grand BG

Thanks (Received)

[GET] Ultimate Niche Finder Cracked 1.4.35.29

UPDATED : 12-06-17 - 18:55:25 GMT

Ultimate Niche Finder is a bulk keyword research tool software created by Clyde. It is PC only and you will need to install it on a Windows computer. This tool does require proxies to function. You can use public proxies but I highly recommend you get private proxies. You can get it from Proxy Bonanza. It is only $17/mo for a 68 IP’s pack. But if you don’t want to use private proxies you can use proxy finder such as Proxy Multiply, Mattseh’s Proxy Finder, or Proxy Goblin to scrape public proxies.

What This Ultimate Niche Finder Can Do For You…

• Incorporate trends from Google and Amazon – Find new niches faster and be the first to market
    • Generate 30.000 Longtail Keywords - Generate unlimited number of keywords from a single seed keyword. Just click one button, leave, and come back to a list of 30.000 of micro niche keywords.
    • Bulk Analyze Keywords for Rankability - Accurate but fast SEO Competition analyzer suggests how many backlinks you should build to rank on Google. Analyze the Top 3 websites, not Top 10 so you will get traffic when you rank.
    • Easy to Understand <acronym title="Search Engine Optimization" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">SEO</acronym> Scores - Using Color-coded Difficulty scores: Green means easy, Orange means moderately difficult, and Red means hard.
    • Look for EMD’s, 1000 Keywords at a Time - Multi-threaded Exact Match Domain Finder that checks a minimum of 4,000 available domains in a single request. Shows TLD’s – com/net/org and .info.
    • Filtering and Sorting - Don’t Just Expand and Scrape, Expand -> Filter -> Delete then Expand again. Get more mileage. Add negative or positive keywords that you want to include/exclude.
    • Select Match-Type - Select between Exact/Phrase/Broad match.
    • Sniper Scope Precision Targeting - Check the “Show only related keywords” option in Settings to go narrower when expanding for long-tail keywords.
    • International and Localize Support - Works with international keywords that utilize accented characters from German, French, Spanish, Portugese etc. Works with almost every countries in the world.
    • Commercial Intent - Shows the Online Commercial Intent (OCI) of each keyword. High value means people looking to buy, low value = info keywords.
    • Everything Else - Export to CSV, New Project, Save Project, Save As Project feature so you can open the data in MS Excel or other tools.
    • Excellent Support and Regular Updates - Respond to every email in less than 6 hours. And Fixed the last Google problem in less than an hour, faster than Market Samurai or any other tools out there!

Is It Worth Buying?

This keyword research tool will save tons of your time finding profitable micro niche keywords. You can get Ultimate Niche Finder with lifetime licence under $50 and plus FREE lifetime membership of uNiches.com (valued at $100/mo) if you use my link. I think this is unbelievable offer and I don’t think it’s a difficult choice to make. Now, let’s read the testimonials about this tool.

Steps for installation

Step 1: Install the setup given in rar file

Step 2: Copy the crack in original folder

(C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\XXXXXXXX X\XXXXXXXX\ulti..tion_XXXXXXXX​X) replace the username

with your computer username and "X" are random number generated in your coputer while installation. You may find 2 wiki folders put the crack in folder that contain dll files.

Step 3: Please Do reply in this thread if its working for you so that others will also know that its working

DOWNLOAD :

** Exclusive VIP MEMBERS Content: Thanks and Reply to see the content **

Click here to become VIP Member to download or access it!

Need Help? Please Click
    HERE
    To Relay Your Support Questions to Me
    Still Stuck & Don't know how to OR What to Do
    TEAM-VIEWER SUPPORT AVAILABLE

Read More HERE on this Support Service

Contributor

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks a lot man. this is nice share.

3. Thanks pro8591 thanked for this post.
    Grand BG

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rizvejoarder View Post
    Thanks a lot man. this is nice share.
    Wow that was Fast lol, I just posted the Damn thing lol...

Welcome Man.. Enjoy
    Need Help? Please Click
    HERE
    To Relay Your Support Questions to Me
    Still Stuck & Don't know how to OR What to Do
    TEAM-VIEWER SUPPORT AVAILABLE

Read More HERE on this Support Service

5. Thanks CyberGodFather thanked for this post.
    Contributor

Thanks (Received)
    by the way I think there is a limitation for me to give reputation. In other forum there is no limitation. Is its good to restrict provide reputation?

7. Thanks CodeMe thanked for this post.
    ♔ Administrator ♔

Thanks (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rizvejoarder View Post
    by the way I think there is a limitation for me to give reputation. In other forum there is no limitation. Is its good to restrict provide reputation?
    I think this option is enabled to avoid reputation abuse.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    good looking out bro

10. Thanks sohailchpk thanked for this post.
    V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    will try this

Josebrimar
    **Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    Thanks, let me try this.

V.I.P Premium Member

Thanks (Received)
    thanks you gonna try

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast